José López de Victoria
A
In response to David Binkowski.
Would be cool to hear @cbouzy talk about challenges faced on building an inclusive product that works for everyone. And his thoughts of social media as a public health tool in terms of how we communicate, share information and empower one another ✊🏼
12:28 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to José López de Victoria.
OMG yes please, when he gets the chance. This has to be documented
12:37 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Susan Brobst
A
When is the fix anticipated so that after you expand a thread and use the back arrow at the top it goes to where you left off and not the top of the timeline? It makes it hard to get info from elsewhere and then go back and find the Spout you want to reply to.
10:52 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Carlotta Berry
A
How can more Black Academics, Black Engineers, Black Physicians, Black Scientists get blue checks? this was always a challenge on #MuskyTwitter @cbouzy #BlackSTEM #WomenSTEM #VerifyBlackAcademics #VerifyBlackPhysicians #VerifyBlackEngineers #VerifyBlackScientists
08:59 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Amanda G.
A
I have two -
1. How long till the app shows up.
2. What is being done to draw journalists and politicians away from twitter, over to spoutible.
Please let @cbouzy know how much we appreciate him and all his hard work.
07:48 AM - Feb 24, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
Since many of us have public accounts on Twitter, can we have a paid feature to either bring the tweets over to Spoutible or somehow access them via Spoutible? - of course, somewhere down the line... I understand it's not possible right now.
07:48 AM - Feb 24, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
In response to MEAction NOW.
I hear twitter will be opening it's code or something to the IT community...
07:50 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
What’s the business model? Advertising is coming. People being asked to donate. Has a B-Corp been considered?

Social media platforms sometimes start well but get messed up over time. I don’t expect Chris to have all the answers but I’d like to know he’s thinking about how this can be avoided.
07:31 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Young Lesbian Dre
A
I have 2

1) Is the rate of growth for the platform going slower, faster, or as expected?
2) What are some all new features planned that have yet to be done on social media?
05:49 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Arzziel Marcena
B
Will people react to SuperKitties when there's a new episode comes out on Spoutible?
09:16 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}