Vuyelwa Ncube
A
What does this mean? #SussexSquad is fundraising for #Sentebale promoting World Central Kitchen Cook Book. We're here for Harry and Meghan because attacking them is a global blood sport. We will continue to use the platform to point people to their causes and interests.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
So... looks like we are on Day 7 of the Invictus Games and I've seen not a single game, set or match highlighted. Not a single wounded veteran acknowledged on this app. But what I have seen... not stop posting of Harry and Meghan. Do I need to say more?
02:56 PM - Sep 16, 2023
09:06 PM - Sep 16, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
What it means is that I don't understand the people using the Invictus hashtags but only show pics or articles about Harry and Meghan and not of the athletes or the event itself.
09:13 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Then I hope you understand that we're #SussexSquad we post about Harry and Meghan. They are at the Invictus Games. We highlighted #PhoenixRisingOnNetflix and #HeartOfInvictusOnNetflix . We have our members on the ground as volunteers in Germany. We do this while fighting the targeted #Hate4Profit
09:20 PM - Sep 16, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
Yes I do. But also understand what it looks like to people who don't exactly have an interest in Harry and Meghan or have a dog in the hate fight. It looks like disabled veterans are being used for photo ops. I'm sure that's not the intention, but...
09:31 PM - Sep 16, 2023 (Edited)
Lauraine Knight
A
You sound like a Tabloid presstitute or a deranger “ disabled veterans being used for photo op “ . Do you understand the role of the Patron and Founder of Invictus Games Prince Harry? Publicity is how funding is raised and supporting Meghan & Harry and their causes is what #sussexsquad do .
02:35 AM - Sep 17, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
Lmao. That's your guys (sussex squad) automatic default. I'm making a very clear observation as to what's happening during the Invictus game and this site. I'm no deranger. I'm an American who could care less about British Royals... and my mom is British. I'm very VERY clear on his role. 1/2
03:19 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
No the fact is you said what every nasty presstitute and deranger says about Harry and Meghan & you are passing judgement on them for what people post on this site .
It’s irrelevant what country you’re from or if your mother is British people who support M&H aren’t interested in Royal family.
03:55 AM - Sep 17, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Lauraine Knight.
Where have I passed judgment on them? The judgment is on the spouters here. This has nothing to do with them. It's about the the people here using the Invictus Games, games that Harry created for wounded Vets, and instead of highlighting vets, Harry and Meghan take center stage. But do continue
04:34 AM - Sep 17, 2023
1EllieMay5
B
8 days of Invictus Games with 550 competitors. 10 different Games to be played off, each one televised featuring all of the contestants yet you think that Harry and Meghan overshadowed the Games?
The British tabloids and other media mostly ignored the contestants and the Games to feature photos of
03:47 PM - Sep 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to 1EllieMay5.
Tbf Ellie, scroll your own page and you'll see what I'm talking about. Post after post, pic after pic of the couple... but barely a thing on the athletes.
04:00 PM - Sep 22, 2023
1EllieMay5
B
Which is exactly the point I was making.
It was the bias British media who made the Games all about the Sussex's.
Anyone watching the Games either there in Dusseldorf or on TV worldwide didn't get endless shots of the Sussex's.
They saw the people who really mattered .
04:23 PM - Sep 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
And to your point... not only is the British media making it about them... so is the Sussex Squad on spoutible. See my point? It does a huge disservice to the vets if the goal is to garner viewership. Why would we tune in if what we are shown is only Meghan and Harry?
04:44 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Kaz Sim
A
@cbouzy has very kindly provided an update to the features on this site so that you’re welcome to fine tune your newsfeed to whatever media you’re interested in. How about you do that and stop trying to police what grown adult members of the Sussex Squad decide to post on their own timeline.
02:42 AM - Sep 23, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
And... the point I made is specifically about Spoutible posters and their priorities when it comes to Meghan and Harry.
04:39 PM - Sep 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}