Robyn Stewart
A
Not voting for Biden IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP.

It’s ridiculous that we have to keep saying this.🤬
Chet Sandberg @Chet
Peril might not be enough to make the left vote for Biden. We won’t vote for Trump, but that might be all you get.
09:35 AM - Sep 26, 2023
09:46 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Katie E
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
This is a fact
04:17 AM - Nov 24, 2023
Karmella Haynes
A
Maybe you keep having to say it because it’s fictitious gaslighting. Gaslighting is only effective if you keep repeating it. Your notion that a non-vote happens to be a vote for the person you don’t like makes zero sense. It’s not a good argument. Period.
08:48 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Karmella Haynes.
In a 2 party system, there are 2 choices. Throwing away your vote keeps you out of the decision. It’s simple math. Calling it gaslighting just means you lack understanding of how govt works. You are also willing to let oppressed people die for whatever point you want to make, which is cruel.
09:25 AM - Nov 20, 2023
Karmella Haynes
A
This is only true because of a stupid “vote for your favorite” election system.
06:10 PM - Nov 17, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
That one has been at it for a bit, biting at Biden for any perceived slight when the main problem is he doesn't feel centered enough. I won't even indulge his level of entitlement no more, had my fill of his type from the dead bird app.
03:33 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
This was my first sighting of him and he’s now blocked. These leftist ranting are tiresome.💚
04:45 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
This is not my day for third party nonsense. These are either trolls looking for a fight or people ignorant beyond my ability to educate.
03:28 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kristin N
A
11:34 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
Cis het WM leftists are The Worst. Not just selfish & completely indifferent to the suffering of marginalized people - i.e , the rest of us! - but they double down in their arrogance & ignorance of how things work. 🤢 🤮 Even Nader is saying vote Biden this year. Wake TF up.
10:01 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
This is exactly why I can’t ever support the Leftist Tea Party.😡
10:29 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
You can keep saying it, but we remember 2016 when we told you Hillary wouldn’t get our votes. You laughed and said don’t let the door hit us in the ass. That’s when I finally realized liberalism was hopeless. A LOT of people who were default Dems found better options further left.
09:49 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
You know I tried to avoid interacting with you but the level of arrogance in this spout...you told us, and we all pretty much suffered from your lack of care about democracy. But sticking it to us liberals...gee you sound just like the MAGA wonder why that is? Horseshoe for real.
03:35 PM - Sep 26, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
02:23 AM - Nov 24, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}