André Ware
A
Where's the change when you're still claiming to be a Republican? Republicans who are just fine with tfg admistration's policies that caged children; attacked Roe; blackmailed Blue states; denied science; called for a Muslim ban; human/civil rights rollbacks; environmental rollbacks; etc.
SirMikeAlot @Analogmeat
💯
11:47 AM - Sep 27, 2023
12:23 PM - Sep 27, 2023 (Edited)
Bruno+Auggie’s Dad
A
It would be one thing if they would say, “I denounce the former guy, but I am still proudly a Republican because of X, Y, and Z, which we will continue to fight for…”

But there’s no “there” there. They’re still in the party because of inertia and apathy.

It’s worse than evil. It’s lazy.
In response to André Ware.
12:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Bruno+Auggie’s Dad.
I wish there was an X,Y,Z, but there isn’t. Her touting a bunch of long-touted, deceptive, Republican euphemisms that all amount to authoritarianism, wouldn’t help. Republicans are on the road to the destruction of democracy. They just no longer like the 🤡-car they chose to get them there.
01:35 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Bruno+Auggie’s Dad
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
There are 1 million data points where one could say, everything changed here. But somewhere on the list near the top is their decision to not produce a party platform when that last guy ran. They were literally for nothing. Too lazy to slap down “tax reform” or “pro business” or anything like that
01:54 PM - Sep 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Bruno+Auggie’s Dad.
I agree that "there's no "there" there", but I'm not sure what "X, Y, and Z" they could point to - even after denouncing tfg - that would make there position as a Republican tenable. All of their stated policies are problematic if not dangerous.
12:46 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Bruno+Auggie’s Dad
A
In response to André Ware.
And that’s when they actually state them! They ran in 2016 without a platform! “ We’ll just do whatever Cheeto Mussolini says!”
01:56 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}