André Ware
A
Where's the change when you're still claiming to be a Republican? Republicans who are just fine with tfg admistration's policies that caged children; attacked Roe; blackmailed Blue states; denied science; called for a Muslim ban; human/civil rights rollbacks; environmental rollbacks; etc.
SirMikeAlot @Analogmeat
💯
11:47 AM - Sep 27, 2023
12:23 PM - Sep 27, 2023 (Edited)
Steve Hill
B
In response to André Ware.
Mueller She Wrote's argument isnt clear enough! IF you are one of our neighbors workmates friends or family MAYBE this would be true but we are talking about ELECTED Official and their appointed colleagues...SCREW THEM we as voters and people must have a ZERO Tolerance with these EVIL fools!
02:21 AM - Sep 28, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Exactly! These are the folks that pretend the current iteration of the Republican Party, MAGA, and Tr*mpism are: 1) Not one in the same; and, 2) the result of Drumpf’s actions. He is a vector of where “conservatism” was always headed; whether, pre-Civil War Demo/Dixie-crats or post-New Deal R’s.
01:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾!!!
01:11 PM - Sep 27, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:58 PM - Sep 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to William Turner.
Exactly. True patriots stand up to protect their country, whenever it is under threat. No job or position should be above loyalty to the country. Publishing a book about it after the fact, then going on a speaking tour to promote it, is not patriotism. It’s marketing.
01:14 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
i don’t believe i ever hoped/wished/cared if a magat changed. i knew exactly 1 magat personally & she was always a racist simp/bitch. i saw her only 1-2x a year & disappearing her from my life was easy. ch CHOSE to participate in our national nightmare. she bailed only when her ass was subpoenaed.
12:50 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
then she testified truthfully under oath. she didn’t commit perjury. we’re supposed to appaud? then she wrote a book & is making the publicity tour- which seems to be extremely well-in which she invariably appears the smart, well-educated, young attractive woman. but her work history tells us that
12:58 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Johanna Bright - Gill
B
I'm not giving Cassidy or Christie a soft pass. Especially Cassidy. She was in his camp until the end. Wtf! And Christie is trying his dn best to back peddle his b.s. when he was a strong supporter. I don't trust people who's agenda is just for themselves. And look what they're doing now?
12:42 PM - Sep 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Johanna Bright - Gill.
🗣️🗣️🗣️!!!
12:48 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Deb Bailey
A
In response to Johanna Bright - Gill.
Having suffered through the Christie administration I can say for sure he is only interested in himself. He'll say and do anything to get what he wants.
12:53 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
That's an "eyes wide shut" response if ever I saw one.
12:40 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
It would be one thing if they would say, “I denounce the former guy, but I am still proudly a Republican because of X, Y, and Z, which we will continue to fight for…”

But there’s no “there” there. They’re still in the party because of inertia and apathy.

It’s worse than evil. It’s lazy.
12:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
André Ware
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
I agree that "there's no "there" there", but I'm not sure what "X, Y, and Z" they could point to - even after denouncing tfg - that would make there position as a Republican tenable. All of their stated policies are problematic if not dangerous.
12:46 PM - Sep 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Bruno and Augie’s Dad.
I wish there was an X,Y,Z, but there isn’t. Her touting a bunch of long-touted, deceptive, Republican euphemisms that all amount to authoritarianism, wouldn’t help. Republicans are on the road to the destruction of democracy. They just no longer like the 🤡-car they chose to get them there.
01:35 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}