André Ware
A
Where's the change when you're still claiming to be a Republican? Republicans who are just fine with tfg admistration's policies that caged children; attacked Roe; blackmailed Blue states; denied science; called for a Muslim ban; human/civil rights rollbacks; environmental rollbacks; etc.
SirMikeAlot @Analogmeat
💯
11:47 AM - Sep 27, 2023
12:23 PM - Sep 27, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
i don’t believe i ever hoped/wished/cared if a magat changed. i knew exactly 1 magat personally & she was always a racist simp/bitch. i saw her only 1-2x a year & disappearing her from my life was easy. ch CHOSE to participate in our national nightmare. she bailed only when her ass was subpoenaed.
In response to André Ware.
12:50 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
then she testified truthfully under oath. she didn’t commit perjury. we’re supposed to appaud? then she wrote a book & is making the publicity tour- which seems to be extremely well-in which she invariably appears the smart, well-educated, young attractive woman. but her work history tells us that
12:58 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
that she always worked for the same type of stupid, talibangelical, billionaire-owned, racist, sex-obsessed-but-often-doing-very-hypocritical-shit-in-private, open-to-foreign-influence-for-money, gqp motherfuckers.
01:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}