Robyn Stewart
A
Not voting for Biden IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP.

It’s ridiculous that we have to keep saying this.🤬
Chet Sandberg @Chet
Peril might not be enough to make the left vote for Biden. We won’t vote for Trump, but that might be all you get.
09:35 AM - Sep 26, 2023
09:46 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Chet Sandberg
B
In response to Robyn Stewart.
You can keep saying it, but we remember 2016 when we told you Hillary wouldn’t get our votes. You laughed and said don’t let the door hit us in the ass. That’s when I finally realized liberalism was hopeless. A LOT of people who were default Dems found better options further left.
09:49 AM - Sep 26, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
In response to Chet Sandberg.
I guess you missed the fact that she got more votes....more than 2.9M votes, in fact. But do try to gaslight us all with your *wisdom and knowledge*
12:57 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
In response to ALDOlivarius.
From your lips to God's ears. Thank you. For going on 8 years I have been blamed for Mrs. Clinton losing. I voted Green in Texas in 2016. This is America. We can all vote for whomever we wish.
03:05 PM - Sep 26, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
True and even w/o the Green Party vote, she won...the problem, as I see it, is the antiquated 200+ year old Electoral College which was created during the time of slavery. IT must go.
05:40 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
I agree. Both major parties denounce the Electoral College but neither will act to remove it. They came close in the 1970's but it did not pass. Rank Choice Voting would be a good alternative, but the duopoly is against that too. So here we are.
11:09 AM - Sep 27, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
In response to Marvin Edmonds.
That or, imo, a National Popular vote. Person with the most votes win, end of story. I don't think the ranked choice system will work either...it just seems too easy to rig a winner.
12:40 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Marvin Edmonds
B
Popular national vote would be the ideal system. I think the jury is still out on Ranked Choice Voting. It seems to be working in Alaska and Maine. At this point almost any system would be better than the one we have or that has us.
02:02 PM - Sep 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}