Kelly L. Green, Ph.D.
A
Hi folks! 👋 I'm a clinical psychologist & researcher at the University of Pennsylvania studying the effectiveness & implementation of psychosocial treatments for suicide risk. I mostly spout about {#id:3683#}, evidence-based psychotherapy, implementation science (#ImpSci), & my dog, Bowie.
01:45 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Bentley Breedlove
A
In response to Kelly L. Green, Ph.D..
Hi Kelly! A lot of our interests overlap. I'm a retired clinical psychologist who worked inpatient, outpatient, and private practice. Now I'm enjoying family things, the impending birth of our first grandbaby, impending adoption of a puggle, and keeping up with my 91-year-old dad who runs 10Ks.
01:54 PM - Apr 28, 2023
jaysonmassey
A
Pictured here: Ziggy Barkdust!
09:26 AM - Feb 19, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Please tell us how we can help, including by spreading the word about guidance and support. The crypto and broader financial market situation doesn't bode well--perhaps for young men in particular. Other somewhat distinct subpopulations likely will emerge, adding to so many that are already at risk.
09:03 AM - Feb 17, 2023
Kelly L. Green, Ph.D.
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Will definitely do some posts along these lines, but I'll say that the single most effective thing that anyone can do is to promote social connectedness: check on friends, offer support, don't be afraid to ask someone if they're thinking of suicide, deeply listen before trying to problem-solve.
07:52 PM - Feb 18, 2023
DrHiding
A
We're going in a good direction. Thank you.
03:51 AM - Feb 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}