Professor Kyle
A
I really don't get how people who claim they're fighting against bigotry say they wished older people would die. It's disgusting.
09:30 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
A friend’s daughter was called the n word and told “ I hate Black people” by a fellow kindergartner. I wonder where a 5 yo learned that? Btw, the parents of said racist-in-training are not yet 30. To expect racism to “die off” is delusional and privileged.
11:00 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
The sad thing is I’m not shocked that a kid said that to her. I’ve witnessed a white child say it sitting next to his mother. I’ve witnessed Latine and Chinese kids, same age, declare their hatred for Black people. I’m surprised when a non-Black child doesn’t hate Black folks.
In response to Robyn Stewart.
11:25 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Linda Eisenstein
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
I put my 3 year old in a nearly all Black home day care because the woman was lovely but I also because I wanted him to feel comfortable & familiar among majority Black people. We must find the ways to break the chain.
01:47 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Linda Eisenstein.
Children learn through play so I bought my 2 yo granddaughter black and brown dolls. She also has a diverse range of Little People figures, including a wheelchair user. Her books also include a diverse character population. We're doing all we can to expose her to the beauty & value of all people.
03:05 PM - Oct 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}