Salma Typhii
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Family, friends, my work, and nature
11:01 AM - Oct 03, 2023
Shogan and the Star Wars Cats
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I love my family, I love animals, but cats and horses the most, I love spending time outdoors, I love quiet nights at home doing stuff I love (reading books, knitting), I love bread and pastries, I love helping others.
02:25 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Gloria H
A
I love my mom & dad. I love my niece & nephew. I love Rascal & Champ. I love sleeping when it's 67F in the house. I love comfy clothes. I love cooking & baking. I love dark chocolate. I love a good whiskey. I love Greek & Italian food. I love to travel.
10:51 AM - Oct 03, 2023
SueinAZ
A
I love my five grandchildren the most. ❤️
I love to go on walks in my neighborhood.
I love feeding the birds.
I love doing the New York Times games and puzzles every morning.
I love reading, writing, and watching movies.
I love being funny and sarcastic, and I love laughing.
10:47 AM - Oct 03, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
I ❤️: my family, friends & my kittens; deep conversations & sharing laughter; spontaneous invitations & well planned adventurers; books, puzzles & working thru thorny problems; baking & cooking with my peeps; when the arc of history bends towards Justice & working to widen circles of love.
10:44 AM - Oct 03, 2023 (Edited)
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
In response to NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan.
Oh and I love coffee ☕️
10:54 AM - Oct 03, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
OK, I'll try positivity.

I love picking up a new hobby (felting! It's fun and you stab stuff WITH NEEDLES!), tasting what I've baked and finding it super yummy, international TV bc it's like free travel but better in some ways, contemplating the strangeness of the universe, and now, Spoutible
10:22 AM - Oct 03, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Judith Z
A
I love coffee. I love dark chocolate (like 86%). I love animals. I love hiking and being outside. I love the first day of fall--not the calendar day, but the first day the air feels cooler and drier and I can feel a breeze out of the north. I love the sound of wind in the trees. I love family.
10:21 AM - Oct 03, 2023
CzechChik60
A
I love my husband, I love my 2 kids, I love my siblings, I love horses, I love cats, I love scrapbooking, I love perfume, I love the Piney Woods of E. TX, I love making ornaments, I love x stitch, I love my friends, I love music, I love collecting business cards.
10:16 AM - Oct 03, 2023 (Edited)
Carol Lovely
A
That’s a lot of love
09:47 AM - Oct 03, 2023
A work in progress
A
I love my daughters. I love my grandson. I love my animals. I love seeing the birds at the feeders. I love the Redwoods and a walk in the forest. I love the ferocious Pacific. I love a sunset martini.
I love my morning coffee. I love life.
09:44 AM - Oct 03, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}