Christopher Bouzy
A
These news sources are all available. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Spirit Island @SpiritIsland
I wish #spoutible could add more #news outlets like AP News, AFP, AlJazeera, etc Is this possible @cbouzy ?
12:39 PM - Oct 05, 2023
12:59 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Spirit Island
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Also more international news sources, as US maimstream (not a typo!) media is too consumed by Trump & electoral politics these days & their international news coverage is kinda like a universal black hole unless its a disaster. Its very isolating.
12:01 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Spirit Island
A
Thanks! Yes, I got my news settings sorted. Now I'm wondering why I only see a handful in my news feed? Also if you have list/suggestion box for non mainstream news outlets ie climate & environment, women & feminism, PoC news (I see The Root!), etc.
11:49 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Bruno and Augie’s Dad
A
While you’re at it, how about like and reply buttons? Or maybe a way to post pictures? And while you’re at it, I’m thinking of something I like to call “the cloud of words” …
12:46 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Here Now
A
Hi Christopher. Was is part of the plan to add the ability to reply to news spouts?
05:43 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Ken Jones 🐬
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:38 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Phred
A
@SpiritIsland - I’m so happy you asked! Let me show you the 6 easy steps to find what you’re looking for. My screenshot is a little old so you may see more news sources than shown. If you have an issues, be sure to tag me. Or @April_Sparkles
01:17 PM - Oct 05, 2023 (Edited)
Spirit Island
A
In response to Phred.
Thank you Phred! I have all my boxes checked & settimgs done all proper like, but I only see a handful of them in my news timeline. I was also wondering if there is a suggestion box/ list to request other news outlets (climate & environment, women's & feminism), not just mainstream media.
11:45 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Jerry Levine
A
@SpiritIsland I had an issue early on where not all the sources were checked. Make sure that you've gone into the news sources selection and turned on those you're looking for!

It might be a bug and you might be experiencing what I did.

cc: @cbouzy
01:05 PM - Oct 05, 2023
MJB
A
The news feed has really improved my timeline. My primary interest is in keeping up with news and this new feature helps with that.
01:03 PM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}