Michael J Elston
A
New Berkeley poll shows DeSantis holding a wide lead over Trump among Republicans. The lead is even wider among college-educated Republicans. As a Floridian, I warn you: Be afraid. And then turn that fear into action to stop DeSantis.
09:40 AM - Feb 25, 2023
That Clark You Remember
A
In response to Michael J Elston.
In 2016, #HeWhoShallBeNamed emerged from a clown car of, what, seventeen hopefuls?

Because Hair Furor was the most extreme and irrational, and primary voters keep rewarding that.

There are no rational Republican candidates anymore. They're either paid crisis actors for billionaires — or Democr
12:39 PM - Feb 25, 2023
George Sievers
A
Since Trump's ego will not let him back down from another run, this is good news. DeSatan running for one part ot fhe Republican Party and Trump running for another. A definite Biden win.
10:15 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Eleanor
A
If we (the nation) could see DeSantis as he is, he wouldn’t have a chance. But I am leery of press/media coverage nowadays. Look at how soft they were on Trump the candidate and how much simply wasn’t reported. That’s the danger. Add mis/dis info and yes, we need to ramp up to soundly defeat him.
10:14 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Rick Tulsky
A
I do not disagree for a second that DeSantis' vision is dark and needs to be taken seriously. But I also caution against relying on polls, especially this early. In February 2015, for example, Trump was not on the radar, and the top candidates were...Cruz and Walker!
10:06 AM - Feb 25, 2023 (Edited)
Ind_Pens4
A
DeSatan is just a younger, slicker trump in sheep’s clothing. 🤮
09:56 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Elaine Mann
A
I encourage everyone to watch the legislation coming out of Florida this year and research the damage done last year.
09:42 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Ind_Pens4
A
In response to Elaine Mann.
That definitely needs more national and state attention.
09:57 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
I lived in CA when Reagan was governor. He made a horrible mess there. I moved away shortly after that.

I tried to warn people when he ran for president, but you know what happened.

I'm taking your warning seriously.
09:41 AM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}