Radio Attitude
A
Echo this so Lincoln Project sees they have an audience here on Spoutible. This may alert them to create an account here.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Freedom - YouTube

One year ago, a dictator hell bent on rebuilding an empire, invaded and attacked Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Today Kyiv remains standing strong. More impor...

02:12 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Marshall Julie
A
In response to Radio Attitude.
If any MAGAts in your life say that President Handsome Uncle Joe is old and can barely string a sentence together, send them this ad
07:41 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Ocean Moon
A
They seem to be pro money and see LP as a way to make more. I don't trust them any more than I trust Steve Schmidt.
10:50 AM - Nov 11, 2023
BohemianPatriot
A
For ANYONE who doesn't know Outright, be sure you Understand the Members of The Lincoln Project were the Instigators & Cheerleaders for Groups like The Tea Party. They Voted for a Team that included Sarah Palin. Most just recently Broke from #IdiotRacistLiar , Voted for him 2016. #NotOurFriends ,..
01:11 AM - Sep 10, 2023
ElleBee
A
I would like to see them here. I see from the comments that some people don't trust them and their agenda may not align with everyone, but they are pro democracy and fighting authoritarianism in US right now and it's a shared fight important to the whole world. And they would bring a big audience.
09:03 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Ed Lynch
A
Yea, no Federalist Society grifters here, please.
07:51 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Beverly Stapleton
A
I could honestly live without those Republican grifters being here. I would honestly block them.
05:48 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Joe Hufford
B
The Lincoln project is just another collection of republicans who will do whatever they can to disenfranchise and segregate the US. There’s no such thing as a good conservative
07:25 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Radio Attitude
A
In response to Joe Hufford.
Thanks for your comment. That's what is so great about Spoutible, we can disagree civilly!

At the time of this response to you, I have had 1 account block me & only 5 or 6 dissenting comments about my above post that has been both echoed & liked over a hundred times.
06:55 AM - Mar 07, 2023 (Edited)
Malcolm Johnson
A
Dang that looks like the Armenian Flag up in that shot.
09:43 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
Most of the leaders of the Lincoln Project have yet to acknowledge their responsibility for helping create the toxic voter base in the GOP that was ripe for hijacking by TFG.

They only seem to want to regain control over that base, not redirect the party away from Trumpism itself.

Hard pass.
12:16 PM - Feb 27, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
I'm with you. Plenty of room here, but I have no interest in LP. I may have earned a block or two over a comment that they were grifters, and that there's no evidence they swayed a single vote. They did pay themselves hefty salaries though. People like their slick videos. Okay.
06:50 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Correen
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
Rick Wilson (creepy AF imo) and Mr. KAC (to be fair I think he's stepped back from the LP grift) are the worst! Don't give your money folks, it will not be used for progressive ideals. #VoteBlue
12:18 PM - Mar 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}