Radio Attitude
A
Echo this so Lincoln Project sees they have an audience here on Spoutible. This may alert them to create an account here.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Freedom - YouTube

One year ago, a dictator hell bent on rebuilding an empire, invaded and attacked Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Today Kyiv remains standing strong. More impor...

02:12 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
Most of the leaders of the Lincoln Project have yet to acknowledge their responsibility for helping create the toxic voter base in the GOP that was ripe for hijacking by TFG.

They only seem to want to regain control over that base, not redirect the party away from Trumpism itself.

Hard pass.
In response to Radio Attitude.
12:16 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Correen
A
In response to Michael J Sheridan.
Rick Wilson (creepy AF imo) and Mr. KAC (to be fair I think he's stepped back from the LP grift) are the worst! Don't give your money folks, it will not be used for progressive ideals. #VoteBlue
12:18 PM - Mar 08, 2023
JeffCO
A
I'm with you. Plenty of room here, but I have no interest in LP. I may have earned a block or two over a comment that they were grifters, and that there's no evidence they swayed a single vote. They did pay themselves hefty salaries though. People like their slick videos. Okay.
06:50 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Hobo Poet
A
They are Grifters.
10:34 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Sue Ardan
A
I recall “unfollowing” them on the other app because of my doubts. Still unsure of their ultimate goal?
02:15 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Michael J Sheridan
A
In response to Sue Ardan.
Rick Wilson blocked me over there for having the temerity to point out their missing mea culpa on how they failed democracy prior to the rise of TFG.

So, I may have missed it if he's issued one in the past couple of years.
06:30 PM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}