Steve Marmel
A
Prediction: RFK Jr. at CPAC is auditioning for one of two things. To be Trump's VP or to be the failsafe candidate for the GOP if Trump is in jail.

Thoughts?
12:09 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Iago Grimaldo
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
You cant have two egomaniacs in the same ticket. Both see themselves as alphas. RFKJR is simply a stalking horse.
03:01 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Deb Montague
A
I don't see him being VP. There are a dozen bootlickers who would roll over and repudiate anything they said about him if he asked them to be VP. Yes, he holds grudges, but I think if Putin said, "You need Christie on your ticket," he'd ask Christie and Christie would go, "Hot damn." RFK is nothing.
12:45 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Tom a.k.a. Charlie’s dad
A
Let him try being second fiddle or backup to the big Dump. The truly rabid and unhinged of the fanbase (probably 25% of Republican voters) will lose interest in the election should their orange god-king find himself out of contention - and if THAT happens, then it’s smooth sailing for Democrats.
12:29 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Andrea Ball
A
Either way, yuk.
12:18 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Elektra 🖖
A
Are you proposing that RFK JR will replace JFK JR as the Right’s new savior? Because it makes for an extra twisty conspiracy theory.
12:15 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Saint Clinton
A
In response to Elektra 🖖.
I think that DJT JR desires to be seen as the Conservative JFK JR. ... I think that Trump Sr's desire was not to become POTUS, but to position his family to be the modern day Kennedy's & Rockefeller's. ... RFK JR thought that he would live off of his father's legacy, but that backfired.
12:44 AM - Oct 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}