David Erickson
A
thread 1/2
The #fucklizcheny sentiment is not helpful. We need a coalition of those devoted to the preservation and strengthening of democracy and we need to grow that coalition as large as possible. Disagree with her policy stances as much as you want but we NEED conservatives to fight against fascism.
Kristin N @BabyBluJay
You know who really is a true hero of democracy? And NOT forced birther republican trash? #fucklizcheney
12:34 PM - Oct 14, 2023
01:15 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
thread 2/2
Hold up. Cheney voted against Biden's and Dem's policies and bills 80%+ of the time. Only if you're not a marginalized person > BBIMP, LGBTQ+, disabled, elderly, or think that book banning, women's rights for bodily autonomy, and equity are negotiable could you ever come to that conclusion.
02:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Tasha
A
thread 3/2
#FuckLizCheney & horse she AND you rode in on! I as a Black woman don't need her for a damned thing! She voted WITH Trump 93% of time! She voted AGAINST voting rights, police reform, reproductive rights! She doesn't represent any coalition I wish to be part of! The bar for white women is damed LOW
03:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023 (Edited)
Tasha
A
thread 4/2
All she has to do is ONE thing! The RIGHT THING she SHOULD HAVE DONE! We're supposed to magically forget EVERYTHING else she's stood & voted for?! HELL NO! Don't forget she DEFENDED LIE #POTUS46 wasn't born in USA! You can keep her! She's no coalition builder & she will NEVER have my support!
03:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023
David Erickson
A
In response to will.
01:27 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to David Erickson.
She knew about the planned insurrection, remained silent until things didnt go as planned and tou think this is praise worthy. Speaks volume of both of you!
03:21 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
She saw through him. And apparently knew about his involvement
02:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:19 PM - Oct 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}