David Erickson
A
thread 1/2
The #fucklizcheny sentiment is not helpful. We need a coalition of those devoted to the preservation and strengthening of democracy and we need to grow that coalition as large as possible. Disagree with her policy stances as much as you want but we NEED conservatives to fight against fascism.
Kristin N @BabyBluJay
You know who really is a true hero of democracy? And NOT forced birther republican trash? #fucklizcheney
12:34 PM - Oct 14, 2023
01:15 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
thread 2/2
Hold up. Cheney voted against Biden's and Dem's policies and bills 80%+ of the time. Only if you're not a marginalized person > BBIMP, LGBTQ+, disabled, elderly, or think that book banning, women's rights for bodily autonomy, and equity are negotiable could you ever come to that conclusion.
02:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Tasha
A
thread 3/2
#FuckLizCheney & horse she AND you rode in on! I as a Black woman don't need her for a damned thing! She voted WITH Trump 93% of time! She voted AGAINST voting rights, police reform, reproductive rights! She doesn't represent any coalition I wish to be part of! The bar for white women is damed LOW
03:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023 (Edited)
Tasha
A
thread 4/2
All she has to do is ONE thing! The RIGHT THING she SHOULD HAVE DONE! We're supposed to magically forget EVERYTHING else she's stood & voted for?! HELL NO! Don't forget she DEFENDED LIE #POTUS46 wasn't born in USA! You can keep her! She's no coalition builder & she will NEVER have my support!
03:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to David Erickson.
Liz Cheney isn’t trying to preserve and protect democracy. She’s protecting “conservatism”. Conservatives ARE the ones bringing about fascism. Full 🛑. Her issue isn’t fascism, it’s who gets to be in control of it. She nominated and voted for Drumpf TWICE. She just doesn’t like the Jan 6th imagery.
12:16 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Meg
A
Wrong. She hates Trump, which is cool, but she hates women, poc, and the lqbtq+ community so fuck liz cheney and every other conservative like her.
06:10 AM - Oct 15, 2023
Gary A
A
Liz Cheney consistently opposed legislation that protects voting rights and protected Clarence and Ginni Thomas while on the J6 committee. I am glad she drew the line at violent insurrection, but trying to convince Dems/Inds that someone with her voting record is not an extremist is dangerous
06:41 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
She isn't one of those. She's a Wyoming Republican opportunist who supported everything that made Trump possible
05:33 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Thee NW F#@&ing Magpie
A
**sighs**

**drags out sign**

**sees other signs**

Hey, lovelies. Which one works better in this context?
05:06 PM - Oct 14, 2023
E Z
A
Dear Dave,
Mutual loathing of tfg-45 is the lowest common denominator.
That no-brainer aside, your heroine is against every other American that doesn’t look like her reflection & sneer w contempt at us all like her pops.
04:47 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Aurona Youngblood
A
Please don't beg those who have terrible effects of Cheney's past & current stances. I'm offended that you thought this could be a come together moment; maybe for white men, but not for the rest of us. Besides: You can't trust a family that will shoot you in the face and you have to apologize.
03:53 PM - Oct 14, 2023
NTropy Sellers
A
How does it feel to be roasted for trash, dude? Fuck Liz Cheney. She did one thing right for our constitution one time, but spent the rest of her life voting against our democracy. Your defense of her says all anyone should know about you.
03:29 PM - Oct 14, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
Does Liz Cheney or any of the never Trumpers ask themselves what they need to do to get Democrats’ help to fight for Democracy? It once again it’s entirely the D’s job to open the door to people we don’t agree with or trust, yet the reverse does not seem to be true.
03:29 PM - Oct 14, 2023
The Wendy Lady
A
Oh, fuck off.
03:26 PM - Oct 14, 2023
LOSER John Trump ♍️
A
She voted against protecting voting rights. So….. #fucklizcheney Twice!
03:17 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Tasha
A
thread 1/2
#FuckLizCheney & horse she AND you rode in on! I as a Black woman don't need her for a damned thing! She voted WITH Trump 93% of time! She voted AGAINST voting rights, police reform, reproductive rights! She doesn't represent any coalition I wish to be part of! The bar for white women is damed LOW
03:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023 (Edited)
Kathy H
A
In response to Tasha.
Liz's white lady bar is throw my gay sister under the bus, throw immigrants under the bus, throw poor people under the bus, throw the uninsured under the bus, racism cool! MAGAs trying to kill me at work THAT's a bar too low.
07:55 PM - Oct 14, 2023
PS Annie
A
Liz Cheney is better than the current crop of fascist GOP lunatics. That's pretty much the nicest thing I can say about her. She has also supported the worst of the GOP policies her entire life and is a danger every marginalized group. #FukLizCheney
02:48 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Tasha
A
In response to PS Annie.
#FuckLizCheney is NO better than the current crop of GOP lunatics. She's just better at packaging it in behind that fake smile. She's her father's daughter, Dick Cheney in a skirt!
03:12 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
thread 1/2
Hold up. Cheney voted against Biden's and Dem's policies and bills 80%+ of the time. Only if you're not a marginalized person > BBIMP, LGBTQ+, disabled, elderly, or think that book banning, women's rights for bodily autonomy, and equity are negotiable could you ever come to that conclusion.
02:36 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
Really? She's no more bipartisan then Moscow Mitch.
She was horrified by J6, that's the 1 instance, the Only instance, for her change
02:35 PM - Oct 14, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:18 PM - Oct 14, 2023
Illegitimate Scotus
A
The idea that reflexive vote suppressors are somehow magically pro-democracy does not stand up to any examination really…
02:11 PM - Oct 14, 2023
will
A
but she’s not fighting against fascism
01:21 PM - Oct 14, 2023
David Erickson
A
In response to will.
01:27 PM - Oct 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}