blueOcean
A
thread 1/2
Welker attacked Jeffries 1) Are you having convos w/ Reps? (I guess she missed McCarthy's interviews). 2) After 11 days, why haven't you talked to Reps yet? 3) What are your demands? (She got him confused w/ the Freedom Caucus?) 4) Isn't stalemate your fault? 5) do u have 5 Dems to vote 4 Jordan?
09:17 PM - Oct 15, 2023
blueOcean
A
thread 2/2
6) How worried are u of Gov Shutdown? (we made an agreement in May) 7) would you intervene to prevent a shutdown? Will dems only intervene at shutdown? (we already intervened). 8) But in this instance? (we r not the party of gov shutdown)
Maybe she thought Jeffries was leader of the Freedom Caucus?
Politicus USA
A
Meet The Press’s Kristen Welker twice asked questions trying to blame Democrats for the Republican speaker disaster, but House Democratic Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) wasn’t playing along.

01:37 PM - Oct 15, 2023
blueOcean
A
In response to Politicus USA.
Link to MSNBC MTP Kristen Welker's interview with Jeffries essentially blaming him for Reps clown show.

Boy oh boy, I thought Chuck Todd was bad. I think Bret Baier or Cavuto would have been better. She might rank up there with Tucker.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Full Jeffries: 'Handful' of House Republicans are undermining 'interests of American people' - YouTube

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) joins Meet the Press to discuss the "informal" bipartisan discussions happening between House Democrats and Re...

09:22 PM - Oct 15, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to blueOcean.
Wow. This was horrible. She treated him like a hostile witness, cutting him off and asking loaded and leading questions, even though he wasn't evasive. Hot garbage.
11:23 PM - Oct 18, 2023
blueOcean
A
thread 1/2
Welker attacked Jeffries 1) Are you having convos w/ Reps? (I guess she missed McCarthy's interviews). 2) After 11 days, why haven't you talked to Reps yet? 3) What are your demands? (She got him confused w/ the Freedom Caucus?) 4) Isn't stalemate your fault? 5) do u have 5 Dems to vote 4 Jordan?
JIlda Nettleton
A
He’s not going to publicly say what the Democrats will accept. First rule of negotiation is not to make the first offer. Also are created this mess they need to offer up something first
08:10 PM - Oct 15, 2023
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
She has turned out, so bad - starting with donald??
07:30 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Tasha
A
In response to MaxxMilly Browne 808.
When she was hired, I said new boss, same as the old boss. She is no better than Chris Todd. Cable shows including MTP have an agenda. They all have the same agenda which is to make. Democrats look bad! You really have to twist yourself into mental gymnastics to blame Dems for Republicans mess!
08:45 AM - Oct 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (DeanneWasleske) can see their posts

ammar1811
A
If her goal was to make Chuck Todd look good, she has succeeded. Congratulations, I guess.
02:10 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Rollo Tomasi
A
The breathless urgency to blame the democrats
01:55 PM - Oct 15, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
Forget about Chucky T. It looks like Walker is gunning for David Gregory's spot as the worst host in MTP history
01:46 PM - Oct 15, 2023
PS Annie
A
In response to Ronald Alexander.
Right? Who thought she was a good idea?
01:51 PM - Oct 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}