Evolve Undefined
A
thread 1/2
I still mask in crowded indoor spaces or when I am transitioning past lots of unknown people. I take it off if I’m inside and at least 6 foot distanced from folks. I got vaxed today and plan to continue. I did get COVID somewhere between Rome and NY in May and it wasn’t fun. Except for that I
12:22 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
thread 2/2
haven’t been sick since 11/19 and I prefer the new way !!! I also avoid eating inside but I did have lunch in a restaurant Friday so…. I just continue to minimize risk wherever I can and it’s no problem at all !
12:22 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
I was at two crowded supermarkets today and no one was wearing a mask. No one. Except for me in a kn95. Am I the only one left masking in the US? Is it time for me to stop? Is anyone else out there?
12:08 AM - Oct 16, 2023
SueinAZ
A
It’s not time to stop wearing a mask. No one in my family ever had Covid until a month ago. My son-in-law had it last month and my daughter just tested positive yesterday. I think there’s a lot of Covid out there but people take at home tests and don’t report them.
In response to Scarab Rose.
12:23 AM - Oct 16, 2023
Scarab Rose
A
In response to SueinAZ.
I hope your daughter and son in law have quick and full recoveries
I think also the home tests don't always pick it up, people test 1x and then are convinced they have some other mystery disease
Thanks for the support and encouragement. It feels so odd sometimes to seem like only one still concerned
01:13 AM - Oct 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}