Professor Kyle
A
As much as folks complain about Musk & how evil he is, it's not surprising many never truly considered leaving X. Compartmentalizing & justifying are fundamental human strategies. People decry "corporations" while supporting them; some boycott Chick-fil-A but shop at other institutions that do harm.
09:53 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Also people can only do what they can. I don't know if anyone lives a life without using at least a few bad corps, it's essentially impossible not to.
10:19 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
It's almost impossible to avoid. Some put thought into it and some don't, but you can't be perfect.
10:20 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
With erstwhile twitter, I didn't want to cede the ground, but then it came to the point where I refused to make him any money.

Also there were people here I already knew and missed!!
10:21 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
Definitely know what you mean. I hope more make the move!
10:24 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Me too. Hopefully everyone good and none of the bad.
10:24 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
🤞🤞 The good thing is that the bad part of X wouldn't thrive here as they'd get kicked off or at least called out for being offensive. But in a way that might hold us back – many thrive on the combat with those people so stick around over there. I'm good without it!
10:27 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Aurona Youngblood
A
By 'combat' I presume you mean people who are racist, misogynist kremlin grifters? I'm done with being on edge over at the South African's shop. If that's what you desire, or think others do, get off of this site and go back to the white billionaires' all boys club; 3 to choose from.
10:35 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Aurona Youngblood.
Is that a royal "you"? Because that's definitely not what I desire.
10:37 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Aurona Youngblood
A
'Hold US back...' must have thrown me. Us usually means 'we' but in your case I guess us is a word to be determined at a later date. Anyway, have a great day.
10:40 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Aurona Youngblood.
I meant that a lot of people on X enjoy arguing with trolls and MAGAs, and therefore won't come to Spoutible because we don't have that here. Which I'm quite glad of.
10:43 AM - Oct 17, 2023
Aurona Youngblood
A
Gotcha; it’s been messy the last week with another war breaking out, and I agree. Good enough that I think I’ll go practice Tai Chi this am and center-up.
10:49 AM - Oct 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}