Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum
A
Then a bit of commentary

The vile phone calls this past week to Republicans when Gym Jordan was trying to become Weaker of the House

That is now a FEATURE, not a bug of the GOP (whatever is left of it). The magamadness has destroyed that party. A new conservative party will replace this corpse
06:40 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Debbie Bergholt
A
In response to Tomi T Ahonen Is A Paranormal Possum.
Have you used the auto-threading feature yet? Very helpful. They will soon have the ability to post across all platforms. Although, some other platforms may already have that.
08:19 PM - Oct 21, 2023
C. E.
A
If we had news that Germany's Bundestag was sending death threats to each other, the US would be reacting like that country was ready to crumble. But, to R's sending death threats to each other, meh?
11:12 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Beth RN
A
Went to Heather Cox Richardson lecture in Austin on Wednesday, she said the exact same thing.
11:03 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
It was inevitable that they’d turn on one another. They will eat their children.
08:39 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Mary Morgan
A
I woke up to a feed full of all of your great Spouts this morning. Thanks. It felt like what I miss from Twitter.
08:28 AM - Oct 21, 2023
T. Naught
A
the faction that has no interest in preserving democracy, also has no problem with intimidation, threats, violence. #fascismrising
08:21 AM - Oct 21, 2023
Sharon Oates
A
I have said,all along,that the Republican party will split into 2 separate parties.
We now see it happening in real time. What this means to the Democratic party remains to be seen,but I think it can only mean a win for us. Fingers crossed.🤞
07:38 AM - Oct 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}