Thunderschnozzle
A
thread 1/2
@cbouzy , for some reason the 3 settings on the timeline page keep reverting to their default state (i.e. Echoes ---> "show Echoes" ; Splashbacks ---> "Show Splashbacks" ; Timeline tab ---> "Spouts + News") everytime I close Spoutible and come back after awhile. No other setting does this.
10:17 AM - Oct 22, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
thread 2/2
This happens on both the desktop (Microsoft Edge on Windows 11) and mobile (android 13 tablet) websites. I don't use the apps so I can't comment on those. Any idea what might cause this annoying bug?
10:17 AM - Oct 22, 2023
serenebabe
A
In response to Thunderschnozzle.
I asked about that and @danismashingit said they're not supposed to stay off (if we turn them off, for example). I find they do for a little bit, but eventually I have to turn 'em back off again.
09:38 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to serenebabe.
I can't think of any reason why the Spoutible team would program this kind of functionality on purpose. This has to be a bug. Anyways, lets hope it will be fixed in the future.
03:20 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Thunderschnozzle.
Thunder, when these features rolled out, tons of us asked the same. If I recall property, it’s a quirk in the system and it will get addressed eventually. For now, we test the quality of our memories. I often forget to switch them off each session. 😂🤣
04:06 PM - Oct 22, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Phred.
Yeah, me too @Phred . I swear, it's like an attrition war at this point. Well, I'm not giving in here. You hear me #Spoutible . I will not consume your interesting Echoes, your... nostalgic Splashbacks, and...your... your informative...News. Damn it. Ok. You win #Spoutible . Yes I will.
10:31 PM - Oct 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}