Christopher Bouzy
A
It sucks I still have to post at the other place, because I feel brain cells dying each time that I do.
07:24 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Dodi Davies
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I go over there too because of a few I follow and enjoy their content. I try not to stay because I start clicking on post and it’s not long before the anger and depression kicks in.
12:25 PM - Oct 24, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
I know.

I only go over there to promote Spoutible and yell at the clouds about TX government...
12:10 PM - Oct 24, 2023
James Prescott
A
Same. It’s exhausting.
10:13 AM - Oct 24, 2023
PS Annie
A
I occasionally go there to see gov't accounts or specific journalists but I get out as quick as I can.
I do try to check your feed and amplify what you post. It probably doesn't make a difference but I figure if you bother, I can too.
I'll be happy when neither of us needs to go there anymore. ✊🏼
12:29 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Kos
A
Thank you for your service :)
11:43 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Mary Becker
A
08:37 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
I don't any more. I was only doing so to encourage people to move here and bluesky. And now I don't post on either twitter OR bluesky.
08:30 PM - Oct 23, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
I refuse to look at it. I'm starting to feel that way about Instagram too. I used to go there to research beadwork styles and such. Now it's not just art it's not the same.
08:24 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Stiletto Heel
A
I feel like I have to take a shower every time I check in at the dead Bird.
08:20 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Destini Lenard
A
It is so bad…
08:16 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Saint Clinton
A
For every brain cell that you lose at that other place, you will gain 1 trillion coming here.
07:57 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
I enjoy seeing the huge numbers of people joining me in the sport of mocking & ridiculing MikeDeWine, Frankie "Jim Crow" LaRose & the folks at Ohio Right to Lie. Oh no—I meant Ohio Right to Life. Or maybe not.
07:57 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Chrissy Wolcott
A
some of us are trying to win over traffic from twatter to spoutible. it feels better here, authentic, safe, real. can we brainstorm easy ways for people to do make the switch? like share the link to the app?
07:55 PM - Oct 23, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Chrissy Wolcott.
Before I got suspended on Shitter, I used my account just to promote Spoutible. I didn't really notice a difference in traffic, unfortunately.
08:23 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Michael Oakes
A
Major lurker here. The only reason I still visit that other place is S-P-O-R-T-S. Can get up to the second updates on events going on. Hopefully some of the sports posters find there way here!
07:42 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to Michael Oakes.
If I could find a place with NO Sports, I would so be there!
07:58 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Joe JustUs
A
I’m straight up ordering new business cards because my Spoutible account isn’t on it.

I know we don’t have live stream video capabilities yet, but I would love it if Joy Reid hosted a town hall on Spoutible. 🐳
#MoscowMuskIsTrash 🗑️
07:42 PM - Oct 23, 2023
M.A.D. Lib Historian
A
The brainrot is invading the far leftists on there and just reminding everyone that horseshoe theory is real
07:34 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
In response to M.A.D. Lib Historian.
Luckily, they seem to have disappeared from my Twitter feed. But I do see too much of Tim Scott. On the other hand, he's so easy to ridicule.
07:59 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
Hope this helps.
07:33 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Chetan Kamdar
A
I barely visit the other place and never post there (not that I did much before). Still there due to a few people I follow there.
07:31 PM - Oct 23, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm surprised you haven't been arbitrarily banished from the other place considering the way rules are arbitrarily enforced over there and you pull users to this much superior place...
07:30 PM - Oct 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}