Thurgood Du Bois
A
Here's a story that needs to go viral. When people realize #racism ain't to be played with, they'll play less.

The employee needs to be fired. Not "re-trained." The only thing that deals best w/ racism are consequences. #Spoutible #BlackSpoutible #BlackHistoryMonth #ChikFilA
09:02 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to Thurgood Du Bois.
I will NEVER eat at Chick-fil-a nor in-n-out burger. Racist and homophobic and hateful companies.
12:41 PM - Apr 09, 2023
Stephen Rauchle
A
So the Chick proves once again that if you are not white and hetero, STOP EATING THERE.
Tell your friends.
06:52 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Mickey Glick
A
Maybe they can use this in one of their commercials demonstrating how their employees go above and beyond for customers. 😡🙄😡🙄
10:58 AM - Feb 27, 2023 (Edited)
Luke Fouquier
A
Their chicken isn't even good. I don't understand how people can chicken over the humanity of others, but im extra confused because it is bland flavorless chicken. It is just not good.
10:44 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Jon L (he/him/his)
A
In response to Luke Fouquier.
💯 Every time Chick-Fil-A comes up in a political conversation, I bring this up! 😂 🍗 Their chicken is TRASH! I always say it’s the easiest boycott ever haha.

Wendy’s and Shake Shack have much better chicken!
12:40 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to Luke Fouquier.
I’m partial to Popeye’s — just saying!
09:57 AM - Mar 01, 2023
StateSide
A
A spokesperson for Chick-fil-A tells PEOPLE that after investigating the incident, the word on the receipt appears to "be a misspelling of the customer's name,"

🤯 Wrong answer.
10:16 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Diana Raabe
A
In response to StateSide.
That’s almost worse!
09:57 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Ground Control
A
Wish I could say I was shocked. But I've got way too many beefs with Chick-fil-A and their corporate Christianist agenda (which has DEEP roots in the racism) to be anywhere close.
09:46 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Kim
A
I'm starting to think Chick-fil-A promotes this kind of BS 😡
09:42 AM - Feb 27, 2023
MinisterX
A
The “training” excuse is BS! The kind of training needed to prevent something like this should’ve happened at home, long b4 they became an employee. If you actually have to say this behavior won’t be tolerated, then there’s a problem with your company image, bc it’s believed that it will!
09:36 AM - Feb 27, 2023
The-Good Hombre ✌
A
This is why I will never frequent this establishment, nor will I forget the ones who continue to support the insurrectionists & GOP
Home Depot
Wayfair
Goya
Toyota
ATT
Any Murdoch owned media
The list is much longer but I'm limited
09:27 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Kelly McCarthy
A
Stopped going to this franchise awhile ago, their company values are too homophobic
09:22 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Tasha
A
Let’s see, how do you “misspell” Nyiashia as n-i-g-*-*-*? Then for 2nd employee to give her a heads up before handing her the receipts! That was INTENTIONAL! I’d sue them! I’m a vegan. Have been for 8years! I wouldn’t give them my $$$ if you paid me!
09:21 AM - Feb 27, 2023
Thurgood Du Bois
A
In response to Tasha.
09:26 AM - Feb 27, 2023
MinisterX
A
In response to Tasha.
It’s bull 💩, meant to give cover to an employee they apparently agree with! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
09:38 AM - Feb 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}