Christopher Bouzy
A
Users can follow as many people as they like, and their timelines can be as structured as they like. Once we introduce lists, it will be significantly more customizable. There is no need for a third option. If you want your timeline to be similar to explore, you must follow more people.
VergeClub @VergeClub
Since a lot of people are using it as a feed of sorts, I'd say there is a desire for a third option. In other words, a raw feed doesn't have a practical use. Put it somewhere in the background and give users something more structured that is not their own feed. Maybe some sort of aggregation.
09:46 PM - Nov 01, 2023
01:43 AM - Nov 02, 2023
rob
A
agree a third feed is unnecessary, but i think one nice feature to consider for the future would be the ability to toggle comments in explore, if that’s possible.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
01:57 AM - Nov 02, 2023
VergeClub
A
In response to rob.
I would count that as a third feed. And I'd be happy with it. If the explore feed is just a chronological list of everything that's spouted, and that's the way it will stay, providing any other option to manage it effectively produces a third feed. Any filter, any option to reconfigure.
07:21 AM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}