Myron Clifton
A
Some people are really surprised to know that the U.S. president isn't president of the world.

Folk out there really thinking the US is the main character in every war on the planet and that the US president can end them all if he wants to.

Sheesh.
12:32 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Candace Brent
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
The sad truth is most Americans are woefully ignorant about the history of their own country and most of the schools are afraid of the political fallout of teaching it.
07:34 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Casey Wagner
A
Usually the same people who get mad if a non-American comments on American politics because it's not our "business".
The country most likely to invade or bomb other countries or impose political and corporate will on them is definitely everyone's business.
10:31 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Bethany Garden Witch
B
Getting mad at Biden for what’s happening in Israel is maddening.
10:19 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Ground Control
A
It was the fiction Republicans embraced after the Cold War ended, even though Afghanistan and Iraq put paid to that notion this century. You'd think even the dullest could have figured out what the truth is.
10:00 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Johan van Stelten
A
The US weapons machine makes pretty much all of the Jets, Missiles, Bombs, tanks, guns, you name it that the west uses. The US will always keep wars going. It's good for their economy. Yes, the US President is told to make those decisions. Canada is spending 75 Billion dollars on F35s. It's not tha
02:09 PM - Nov 02, 2023 (Edited)
Casey Wagner
A
In response to Johan van Stelten.
Yeah, the F35s aren't even suitable for patrolling the Arctic.
There's risks with TWO-engine jets. You always want that secondary engine in case one fails in the cold.
The fuel filtration for Canadian jets is better at removing paraffin now (thanks to my dad) but a single engine jet? nopers. no way.
10:37 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Myoba Mazon
A
I keep telling people he wasn’t crowned at his inauguration nor did the Chief Justice hand him an elder wand. 😒
01:39 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Michael Whitehead
A
See also: “Green Lantern Theory of the Presidency” 🤦🏽‍♂️🤨
01:32 PM - Nov 02, 2023
Diane Johnson
A
Thank you. I have been yelling this at my tv multiple times a day.
12:58 PM - Nov 02, 2023
J C
A
Thank you! Mrs C and I were just having this conversation last night. “WHAT WILL BIDEN DO?” stories would have been a theme of low expectations stories if it were anyone else.
12:57 PM - Nov 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (ubikwitus6) can see their posts

Kinzie Mat
A
It’s so terrifyingly ignorant 🫣
12:37 PM - Nov 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}