Christopher Bouzy
A
It's your mobile network connection; please try using WiFi.
Antony L @deltabadhand
Hey @Spoutible ,
I'm still having the problem where the blue whale images displayed a few times a minute in reaction to me touching a spout, scrolling or switching menu items. I tried to use the help website twice a few months apart, but when I submit that it fails too. I'm apparently cursed. Help!
06:21 PM - Oct 06, 2023
06:23 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Antony L
A
hey @cbouzy I'm a bit embarrassed it took me this long, but I figured out that this problem was being cause by the DuckDuckGo App Tracking Protection. I disabled it for Spoutible, problem stops. Reenable, problem returns. Just FYI
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:46 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Paul Einboden
A
In response to Antony L.
My eero wi-fi security also decided to block Spoutible this week. There's such a disconnect from reality with security programs/apps
02:08 PM - Nov 03, 2023
L Geisenest
A
In response to Paul Einboden.
Can you please say more, as someone who has 3 weeks was planning on installing next few days…and I’m pathetically unknowledgeable about current tech.
03:46 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Antony L
A
In response to Paul Einboden.
Oh gosh, I have one of those as well. Fingers crossed it doesn't do that to me.
06:56 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Wojciech Kałuża
A
In response to Antony L.
I experienced issues with using Ghostery on here, too. I had to add Spoutible as a trusted site to fix them.
12:07 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Jerry Levine
A
In response to Antony L.
Hey Antony, I don't use DDG's app for this, but does it tell you what it is blocking when this happens? Most of the tracker and ad blockers can show you a list and let you even turn off the specific tracker/cookie/blocker to make it work.
10:58 AM - Nov 03, 2023
Antony L
A
In response to Jerry Levine.
It does tell you, but you can't selectively say black A bit not B. It's either block everything for an app, or block nothing.
06:59 PM - Nov 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}