Bun the Franky
A
Look...

I don't even own a home phone.

My phone (Android) tags calls and texts as spam as they come in.

Imagine the kind of person who is answering random phone calls from unknown numbers in 2023.

Imagine extrapolating that kind of person as representing an entire electorate.

Ignore these polls
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
This poll is meaningless, like every poll released a year before an election.
09:43 AM - Nov 05, 2023
10:33 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
i have a landline. about 3 people have the number. callers are blocked if they don't way who they are. robocall systems will haven't learned that yet. long story short (too late?) i've been polled once, around 30 years ago, by honda to find out to what degree i loved my new civic. (a lot!)
05:58 PM - Nov 06, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
i almost never get unknown calls on my cell.
06:00 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Whoa!
A
Not only have I never participated in a poll, I don't participate in any online surveys.
11:43 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Liz Adams
A
I hate to think that these dogmatic nyt statements are based on a handful of responses from desperately lonely isolated possibly confused people who might need help. They're trumpeted as The Country! Yeah, right.
11:35 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
Ditto! I also have an android that identifies spam calls and even if not spam, I let unidentified numbers go to voicemail. These polls ARE meaningless.
10:36 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to Barbara Reid.
Exactly! And as a busy person with no time for BS and not a fan of talking to strangers, if a call comes in from someone not in my contacts, unless I am expecting a call related to some business I am conducting, every call is going to voicemail.
10:39 AM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}