Charlotte Clymer
A
There is no doubt in my mind that President Biden and VP Harris will be re-elected next year. There is also no doubt in my mind that certain pundits and reporters desperately need that conclusion to be in doubt so that they’ll have an engine for their public notoriety.
10:36 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Matthew Nadler
A
In response to Charlotte Clymer.
I will try to share your optimism.
07:21 PM - Nov 06, 2023
Mati Hay
A
Wish they would get to work informing people about issues, but then they would have to credit #Biden for all the good he has done. Have a family member who is one of the hardest working most decent people on earth who found out last week her crippling #studentdebt had been forgiven. 💚🌻🌊
01:17 PM - Nov 05, 2023 (Edited)
Susie Fierce
A
Thank you, Charlotte. I totally agree. It’s already SO OLD and we’ll have to endure this for a freaking year.
12:53 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Ground Control
A
There is a critical chink in that narrative the MSM is pushing: the lack of a credible opponent for Uncle Joe and Queen Kamala. Trump has completely collapsed and no one has risen to the top to take his place as the GOP 2024 candidate. Unless that changes, we may be looking at a very good year.
11:02 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Alvin The Chipmunk
A
It turns out the modern business model for media is NOT news, it's CLICKS. So anything to keep us clicking, like BS polls, will get published.

Making elections into " sports" has poisoned the process, and seems to be "gamed" .

My rule is to ignore pundits and polls.
10:58 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Alvin The Chipmunk.
Well said…. It sucks. I ignore polls too and I’m very very selective about anyone I listen to who is interpreting the news. The better known they are, the shorter their shelf life is for integrity so….
12:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
Including the NYT. I hope they got all their clicks and dollars on the juicy poll they published today. Integrity should not be so hard to find in the mainstream media….
10:50 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Orlando Fuentes
A
There is no doubt the coup plotting GOP house criminal syndicate will throw certification into chaos
10:48 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Mary C
A
I sure hope you’re right. 🙏🏻
10:37 AM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}