The USA Singers
B
Mike Johnson might not have a bank account, but he definitely has a spank bank account filled with sweaty chiseled scantily clad firemen from which he makes daily deposits and withdraws.
11:45 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Tricia
A
In response to The USA Singers.
This is pure bigotry and homophobic. Using the LGBTQ community as punch down humor is not humor. Shame on you. You abuse and harm others with this spout. Shame!
01:00 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Mary Locker
A
I understand your passion for fighting the GOP, but this is not the way to do it. You can't claim a stance for equality and then use gay bashing as a road for calling out hypocrisy. I hope you will issue an apology to your followers for this huge misstep. Please reflect before you post.
12:56 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Michelle King
A
This is gross and homophobic. FFS 🤬
12:39 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
You may think you’re calling him a hypocrite, but in reality you’re positioning yourself as a bigot. You really need to reflect on that and learn from this mistake
12:32 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Aly C
A
I hope you realize that anything positive that you might ever spout or do is absolutely worthless when you spout this bigoted rubbish along with it. It’s hard to take anything you say seriously when you make these hateful statements.
Do better.
12:32 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Janie
A
What? What's with the homophobic post? WTF? I have followed this account on X for years and follow it here as well...
What a friggin' disappointment.
12:28 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
Time for you to learn something from the responses you’re getting… and delete this spout!
12:27 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Loki Variant
A
How many people are admin-ing this account? Do you not realize the cognitive dissonance of your previous post and the homophobic rhetoric here? Not a Mike Johnson fan, but to use being a gay man as a put down? SMDH 🤦🏽‍♀️
12:23 PM - Nov 05, 2023
MetälmikE left, too
A
Fuck right the fuck off w/this kinda homophobic bullshit. Mike Johnson has plenty of flaws w/o speculation & your equating gayness to being evil is disgusting. Take that shit back to Xblox.
12:21 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Elle Faba Prefers Bears to Humans
A
You're sure equating gayness with being bad/wrong/evil with this statement.
12:14 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Mimi Wells
A
Why was this comment necessary?
12:13 PM - Nov 05, 2023
SirMikeAlot
A
12:12 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}