Sabine Savvidis
A
Joe Biden is not the President of Israel.
He is not cheerleading genocide.
The world is complicated. Please stop treating what's happening like a streaming series.
11:30 AM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
The 🌎 IS complicated. That part of the 🌎 has been propagandized about w/our complicity (& often cheerleading) for 75 yrs. Certainly not just Biden. Your tax 💸 are complicit & so are mine. But young voters aren't accepting our unconditional cheerleading anymore; this could cost Biden the election
12:13 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
I get your point but would feel less enraged if young voters weren't that easily manipulated, though.
12:18 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
Honestly, it's the adults who have mostly been easily manipulated for 75 years. No less a human being than former president Jimmy Carter lays that out *very* clearly in his excellent book, "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid." Was not widely read bc it didn't fit the false narrative we've been fed.
12:27 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
I understand that we have a democracy to save, but Biden has one to save, too. He'd better listen-up to what young ppl are saying, bc hugging Netanyahu ain't going to turn them out. He has linked himself tightly to Netanyahu, who is a criminal (war & regular). Biden needs to prioritize saving 🇺🇸.
12:34 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Coup Indictments
A
He’s also said he’s in favor of a two state solution and that the Palestinians are not Hamas and they don’t deserve to be massacred. Trump faps to the idea of people being hurt.
01:07 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Coup Indictments.
Talk without action isn't going to turnout young voters. Young ppl know that we have enormous influence over Netanyahu & we are not using it to stop genocide & appalling war crimes that have zero chance of achieving the stated objective (leaders of Hamas are in Qatar, Egypt & Lebanon, NOT Gaza).
01:22 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Coup Indictments.
Gotten better as polls showed his support among young ppl dropping alarmingly. We can't sacrifice our democracy to authoritarianism through losing sight of how essential youth turnout is. I wk on youth turnout; we're on thin ice. Those who turn out will mostly vote for Biden. But they must turnout.
01:15 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}