Candy Love
B
For the record, David Axelrod is not a Democrat strategist President Obama fired him in 2010 and he hasn't worked for or with any campaign since.

he's a CNN fraud.
02:08 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Maria Thrasher
A
Whether he is or isn’t is insignificant. The truth is, he’s not wrong. I know very few Democrats who are vested in Biden and we all want another option. He should have NEVER sided with Israel in his blanket support of mass genocide.
In response to Candy Love.
06:41 AM - Nov 07, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

Ronald Alexander
A
In response to Maria Thrasher.
It is not Biden's policy of siding with Israel. It has been the US policy to guarantee the sovereignty of Israel ever since Truman gave the go-ahead for the state. Now if you want to argue that policy should change then good luck with that argument
07:14 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Ray King
A
In response to Maria Thrasher.
You know every Democrat? LOL.

Voters ARE vested in Biden, otherwise he wouldn't be crushing Trump and every single Republican candidate in fundraising. People only give money to someone they support.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/15/politics/joe-biden-2024-reelection-fundraising/index.html
06:52 AM - Nov 07, 2023
Maria Thrasher
A
In response to Ray King.
I wasn’t suggesting I know EVERY Democrat. The ones I do know share my sentiments. Especially amongst my fellow African Americans.
01:03 PM - Nov 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}