Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢Lists are now available on your timeline! You can have 100 accounts per list, but we will increase that number once we are confident all the bugs are squashed. You can only have 10 lists.

Please close and reopen your app or perform a hard refresh on your desktop browser to apply the update.
05:08 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If you have a list or timeline-related bug, please do not open a support ticket but reply here with the bug. Please only list and timeline bugs.
05:08 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Josh - oo - uh
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
07:51 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
The ability to add to a list from a spout or their profile would be great. I don't always remember their @ handle. I'm old. Thanks.
03:15 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Joe Rulli
A
How do I get to chat with you @cbouzy
12:58 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Carmen Gonzalez
A
I like the new lists functionality. Can you make it so that when I view a user's profile that I not only follow that person but also add them into a list right from their profile?
01:40 PM - Nov 10, 2023
bfstrgazer
A
Thank You! Another Remarkable Task Accomplished Improving our Spoutible Experience! 🐋😃🤟🏼💯
09:25 AM - Nov 10, 2023
kat4obama
A
Thank you so much for giving us the ability to make lists. I've already started to organize my follows. It will be so much easier to find people and add new accounts. I'm also happy that we can now turn off the word cloud. Spoutible seems just about perfect now -- the most user-friendly platform.
09:55 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Colleen Matoon
A
In response to kat4obama.
How do you turn off the word cloud?
04:34 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
Questions for @cbouzy about #Spoutible #Lists :

1. How do I do this?
2. Are there ethics and/or etiquette guidelines?
08:16 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Lennie Moore
A
Am I missing something?
In order to add more people to my lists I have to know their handle and add one at a time. There doesn’t seem to be a method where I can explore for new additions, look up individual profiles and then select a menu item to add them to my lists. Doable?
06:04 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Paul Hastings
A
In response to Lennie Moore.
Yeah I'm old and can't remember anything, adding someone to a list from a spout/comment or their profile would help a ton.
06:15 PM - Nov 09, 2023
MetälmikE left, too
A
Hi, @cbouzy The only issue I see so far is that the Lists window is larger than my screen on my android phone (Oneplus 9) & the X (close) is very difficult to press. (just noticed the Alt text window is the same way)
Thank you, sir 🙏🏻
05:49 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Josef Konrad
A
I love the lists! It's a game-changer for me, as there are days when I feel overwhelmed by the noise and/or only have time for a few quick replies. It allows me to focus on specific people, fave topics, or even find recipes for dinner. It will further curate my Spoutible experience. Thank you!
05:47 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Patsy
A
Thank you!
05:35 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Vaughn Hilton
A
I don't understand or know how to use lists. I'm probably the only one but please point me to where I can get more info. Thank you.
05:29 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Mama Bear
A
In response to Vaughn Hilton.
Me too! I typed in all kinds of list titles including some obvious ones like 'food' and the search turned up nothing.
05:49 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Mama Bear
A
In response to Vaughn Hilton.
Look closely at the picture Christopher posted. It has red arrows, and one is pointing at 3 lines. That's where lists is hiding.
05:55 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Indigo
A
Great! Thank you! 😃👏🏾🙏🏾🫶🏾
05:19 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Bev Turner
A
Will we be able to see our lists other than on the timeline? Like on the left column?
05:17 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Sabine
A
ha, you know what´s great: the lists behave like your default timeline, meaning they get displayed either in combination with news or as spouts only, depending on what you select. Wow.
👍️👍️👍️
05:15 PM - Nov 09, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}