Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/2
📢Lists are now available on your timeline! You can have 100 accounts per list, but we will increase that number once we are confident all the bugs are squashed. You can only have 10 lists.

Please close and reopen your app or perform a hard refresh on your desktop browser to apply the update.
05:08 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/2
If you have a list or timeline-related bug, please do not open a support ticket but reply here with the bug. Please only list and timeline bugs.
05:08 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Heather Brooks
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
“Copy link” has never worked for me on the app, (timeline and elsewhere) so I’m unable to share Spoutible posts with anyone. I know I’m in the minority and you’re busy, so I keep waiting for it to fix itself, but it hasn’t. I’ve done hard resets, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing gives.
07:00 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Heather Brooks.
I’ve had probs with it, too, so just use/ open in Pinterest or (gasp!🫣) Tw/X & copy from alternative site w/ no probs.
(Kinda a pain, but I know it’s very minimal in the long run & will be fixed eventually 😉)
07:09 AM - Nov 10, 2023
Avri
A
Possible bug report

I removed someone from a list, but am still seeing their spouts in the List Timeline

I've confirmed they've been removed from the list, closed and reopened the app

Edit - I unfollowed the account, now the List Timeline is populating correctly. Hope this data point is useful
08:44 PM - Nov 09, 2023 (Edited)
Paul Hastings
A
The lists don't seem to follow timeline chronology, it seems to be user x, then user y, etc. If your first list user spouts prolifically, that list essentially becomes a single user list.
06:39 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Sabine
A
ahem... I´m a bit loath at reporting bugs, as in most cases it´s a me-issue. But.
The originally created list works well, but when I add more accounts later (and even if the accounts are successfully added to the list), the spouts created by these accounts don´t display. Refreshing does´t help.
05:45 PM - Nov 09, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
Tested it and it worked perfectly!

Thanks, Mr. B.!
05:15 PM - Nov 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}