Only accounts this user (RetiredLibrarian) follows can see their posts

Anthony Lee
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
Any celebrity on social media really ought to respond to fans at random and/or join the fun that regular users are engaged in. It shouldn't be just another one-way announcement board. 🙂
10:36 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Ooh I have some names for you to follow if that whole following things works on politicians!
10:16 PM - Nov 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

k hola (she/her)
A
So mean! For no reason! You’d say, “wow, I just ate the best burger” then the responses would be how privileged you are to have food or awful for eating meat or that the best burger is actually from x place. Here it’s like, oh sounds amazing. I love that!
10:13 PM - Nov 11, 2023
Sue Paz
A
In response to k hola (she/her).
But it is awful to eat meat. Because burgers are babies. Hardly anyone eats meat from old animals. Sorry to bother you with that info on Spoutible. The world is not a happy place for livestock animals, not even on Spoutible.
09:25 AM - Apr 20, 2024
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
You are so right, let’s be different. Let’s be adults. Let’s have fun. I love engagement, from real people who can be serious, playful, intense, loving and respectful. I’m done with comparisons and making The Chris feel less than the warrior he is.
10:07 PM - Nov 11, 2023
⚾️Dane Pereslete⚾️
A
Oooooooo...you're not following me....are you? 😄
09:52 PM - Nov 11, 2023

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}