Christopher Bouzy
A
Correct, and Threads is filling that void. I want to take the community aspect of Spoutible and scale it. Less "look at meeee" and more "let's have a discussion," and then show others why that is better.
dani @danismashingit
Often the people who make this statement just want a social media platform with content that they can consume. They want big names. They want to drop their likes and keep scrolling. Maybe a comment but they don’t expect it anything back. Here is different, it’s a community. We talk to each other.
09:47 PM - Nov 11, 2023
05:04 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Alex de Greine
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I would like to engage and discuss more, I often do in my head, but living with chronic illness and not much mental and physical energy I often don't have it to give. Also, many of us live in fear of saying something that might upset others, etc. So I like to scroll and echo. 1/2
06:13 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Alex de Greine
A
In response to Alex de Greine.
Just another perspective. I do hope I still have a place here. 💗
06:13 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Socio-gen
A
In response to Alex de Greine.
You definitely do! I spout in bursts, for many of the same reasons (low spoons) as well as a lifelong anxiety that I'm boring or impositioning people by talking too much.

I hope you'll continue to do as much as you feel comfortable doing, and know that you're always welcome!
08:22 AM - Nov 12, 2023
Alex de Greine
A
Oh thank you so much! I feel the same always concerned after that I was dominating the conversation if I got excited about something, etc. 💗
In response to Socio-gen.
04:35 AM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}