Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
People ask me about the GOP primary, so here are my predictions. Nikki Haley ended Vivek Ramaswamy's political career. Vivek might stick around for the first primary, but he will be out soon after. Vivek is just a distraction at this point, and like Tim Scott, he will be gone soon.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Christie will also exit, because he never had chance. It was over for Christie before it started. That leaves DeSantis and Haley. I believe in the first few primaries Haley will come in second place because DeSantis is an overhyped nincompoop who will never be ready for the national stage.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
The match up between Trump and Haley will be brutal, and neither will hold back. However, when Trump is convicted, there will be calls for Trump to drop out, and have Haley as the nominee. But others will feel it should be them and not Haley. Chaos will ensue, and the GOP civil war will begin.
08:43 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Dolores Dace
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
“overhyped nincompoop who will never be ready for the national stage.” 😝☕️
Thank you. I needed that, Mr. Bouzy!
11:14 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Chris Christie has done a noble service to the GOP and to the nation by having the guts to take a prosecutors approach to Donald Trump.

You are right that he never had a chance to win the primary but he did have a chance to prosecute Trump politically. He did well.
10:52 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Susan Leonard
A
Too bad because despite his baggage I think he is the most competent of the bunch, but it’s a low bar.
09:24 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Susan Leonard.
To me that's like trying to decide which pile of shit stinks less. Who cares, just don't step in it.
10:44 AM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}