Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
People ask me about the GOP primary, so here are my predictions. Nikki Haley ended Vivek Ramaswamy's political career. Vivek might stick around for the first primary, but he will be out soon after. Vivek is just a distraction at this point, and like Tim Scott, he will be gone soon.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Christie will also exit, because he never had chance. It was over for Christie before it started. That leaves DeSantis and Haley. I believe in the first few primaries Haley will come in second place because DeSantis is an overhyped nincompoop who will never be ready for the national stage.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
The match up between Trump and Haley will be brutal, and neither will hold back. However, when Trump is convicted, there will be calls for Trump to drop out, and have Haley as the nominee. But others will feel it should be them and not Haley. Chaos will ensue, and the GOP civil war will begin.
08:43 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Yes, Nikki Haley.
A Grateful Nation thanks you for your service.
10:49 AM - Nov 13, 2023 (Edited)
Dina Ghosheh
A
What about Biden chances if winning
10:43 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
I suspect #DeSadist is next to go, mainly for money and legal attention reasons.

VR is likely to stay in as long as anyone else besides #DTDT is. It's a paying gig with annuities--until he gets busted.

NH and CC will escalate attacks on #DTDT as long as funding flows and threats are held at bay.
10:35 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Erin B
A
Rs will try to run tfg whether he's convicted or not. But I think Putin will take care of him before he sees jail time. Rs will put up a younger WHITE MALE neofascist to replace him, it won't be Haley. Maybe Youngkin, even after the spanking in VA last week.
08:51 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Rerun
A
In response to Erin B.
I question whether Putin will feel any reason to help Trump. Trump was/is nothing more than an asset, something to be used and discarded. He’s useless unless he’s in the WH.

Kinda karmic for Trump when you think about it.
10:04 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Annie Marks
A
Will Trump pick Haley for VP?
08:48 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Annie Marks.
No. And she will not accept.
She has an executive personality.

She wants to sit at the Resolute Desk.
11:21 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Patricia Fischer
A
In response to Annie Marks.
I don't see that he would as she can hold the camera just as well as he can.
He doesn't want to share. That's why he picked vanilla man for his VP last time.
07:03 PM - Jan 10, 2024
Susan Ann
A
I hope you're right.
Vivek is just pandering to extreme MAGA at this point. He's trash.
08:42 AM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}