Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
People ask me about the GOP primary, so here are my predictions. Nikki Haley ended Vivek Ramaswamy's political career. Vivek might stick around for the first primary, but he will be out soon after. Vivek is just a distraction at this point, and like Tim Scott, he will be gone soon.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Christie will also exit, because he never had chance. It was over for Christie before it started. That leaves DeSantis and Haley. I believe in the first few primaries Haley will come in second place because DeSantis is an overhyped nincompoop who will never be ready for the national stage.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
The match up between Trump and Haley will be brutal, and neither will hold back. However, when Trump is convicted, there will be calls for Trump to drop out, and have Haley as the nominee. But others will feel it should be them and not Haley. Chaos will ensue, and the GOP civil war will begin.
08:43 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Rerun
A
I question whether Putin will feel any reason to help Trump. Trump was/is nothing more than an asset, something to be used and discarded. He’s useless unless he’s in the WH.

Kinda karmic for Trump when you think about it.
In response to Erin B.
10:04 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Mr. Moosegrave
A
In response to Rerun.
I think tRump is more useful to the far right now as a martyr. Might explain why Habba is such a shitty lawyer, maybe she’s helping him get convicted 🤷‍♂️
12:03 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Rerun
A
In response to Mr. Moosegrave.
I think Habba peaked prior to her being hired by Trump.

And Trump is already the right’s martyr.
05:32 PM - Nov 13, 2023
Liz
A
In response to Rerun.
Perhaps the Window treatment ?
10:06 AM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}