Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
People ask me about the GOP primary, so here are my predictions. Nikki Haley ended Vivek Ramaswamy's political career. Vivek might stick around for the first primary, but he will be out soon after. Vivek is just a distraction at this point, and like Tim Scott, he will be gone soon.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
Christie will also exit, because he never had chance. It was over for Christie before it started. That leaves DeSantis and Haley. I believe in the first few primaries Haley will come in second place because DeSantis is an overhyped nincompoop who will never be ready for the national stage.
08:38 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
The match up between Trump and Haley will be brutal, and neither will hold back. However, when Trump is convicted, there will be calls for Trump to drop out, and have Haley as the nominee. But others will feel it should be them and not Haley. Chaos will ensue, and the GOP civil war will begin.
08:43 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Pam Grapy
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
03:37 PM - Jan 22, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
🔥 I’m sticking with your predictions
06:16 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Patricia Fischer
A
Do you see Small Hands Yam dropping the GOP nomination after Haley and he debate and running on his own ticket?
Basically, abandoning the GOP last minute and dividing the vote?
07:02 PM - Jan 10, 2024

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

The Sleepy DonFarter
A
I only disagree at one place: Donnie won't hold back, but Haley will. She's a lot of talk, but when she had to go one on one with him, she'll fold.
09:11 AM - Dec 01, 2023
News Junkie
A
What if Nikki takes Trump as VP to get his base vote and gain access to his revenue stream (MAGA contributors). She will need more than the Koch machine.
08:02 AM - Dec 01, 2023
The Sleepy DonFarter
A
In response to News Junkie.
She won't.

1. She's a woman. Let's stop pretending he's gonna pick a woman.

2. He can't let anything go. She'll be considered an enemy and he'll never forgive her for running against him.
09:12 AM - Dec 01, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
I'm Canadian so might be off base here. I noticed a change in the fields of candidates after Citizens United. An article I can't recall from a trusted voice stated in 2016: one reason there are 17 candidates is that the candidate gets to keep every nickel raised by their PACs. Is that true?
08:51 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Michael Arndt
A
Nikki Haleys odds on winning the Presidency have dropped dramatically
08:14 AM - Nov 14, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
If Trump is convicted and there is pressure for him to drop out there will be equal pressure for republicans to dismiss the conviction and promote Donald Trump anyway because that's what he wants. He will be the nominee. I have no doubt.
11:18 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I would agree that a public contest between Nikki Haley and Donald Trump could be brutal, but in the end I don't think Nikki Haley will risk her 2028 chances getting into a public fight over 2024.

She'll keep peace with Trump's base and try again later. Trust me. She wants the job.
11:18 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Dad For Ever
A
I think the initial "skirmishes" in the GOP House support your expectation.

They cannot govern themselves, and the façade of competence is very very thin...
10:22 AM - Nov 13, 2023 (Edited)
Cyndi Brown
A
09:26 AM - Nov 13, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
More than likely you are right, but in the end I’m 🙏🏽 that Biden wins. They are all one and the same. The people in this country do not need to suffer mentally again with these sick individuals running the country. Let’s #Vote everyone and continue to encourage others to VOTE!!!
08:54 AM - Nov 13, 2023 (Edited)
WestCoaster
A
I think you are most likely right. It's a logical scenario. When it happens, be sure to say I told you so!
08:53 AM - Nov 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}