Christopher Bouzy
A
Please stop spouting misinformation; what you stated is not accurate. To suggest accounts are part of a bot farm because they are foreign and not spouting in English is highly insulting to our foreign users. Let us worry about bots and trolls. Thank you.
LivinAloha @DroidPlays
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:29 AM - Nov 17, 2023
02:27 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Lorelei La
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I’m a native English speaker but I live in Berlin und manchmal spoute ich auf Deutsch. Language diversity is a beautiful thing! Thank you for supporting it!
02:40 AM - Nov 18, 2023
eanybean
A
Ich lernte Deutsch mit der Schule, und habe es immer liebt. Die Sprache ist so ausdrucksstark!

Komme aus England, aber ich lebe seit 16 Jahre in Kanada.

I have very little opportunity to practice my German, sadly. Language is a wonderful gift, and diversity is a blessing we should celebrate.
In response to Lorelei La.
11:05 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Lorelei La
A
In response to eanybean.
Ich liebe Deutsch auch! 😀
As someone interested in linguistics and language history, I especially like how German has retained some of the features that English lost long ago. Speaking it is a little bit like time travel.
11:14 AM - Nov 18, 2023
eanybean
A
In response to Lorelei La.
My German teacher told us that German might seem complex but it's an easy language to learn, because it follows the rules. Once you know what the rules are, you're set. English is difficult because it doesn't often follow it's own rules.

That might also be social commentary, come to think of it.
11:18 AM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}