Kate Beth
A
I'm an activist but like in a preschool teacher sort of way so does anyone wanna have a party where we all decorate our own shirts to wear to protest Moms 4 Liberty taking over our school board? We can use puffy paint.... you know you want to use puffy paint.
12:47 AM - Nov 17, 2023
Geannie Bastian
A
In response to Kate Beth.
I’m so sorry this is happening for you. There was a story on the news tonight about something like 70% of their candidates losing, including all but 4 in OH. And I was just so mad for you
12:55 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
In response to Geannie Bastian.
Yeah, every other district in the county beat them, but here in the hillbilly corner of the county we gave it our all and came up short. I'm honestly just so sad and disappointed in my neighbors for not seeing through the obvious power grab to the genuine people who were running for that office.
11:01 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Li Milla4
A
😬... hillbilly... really?
11:13 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
In response to Li Milla4.
Um. Yes? Does that word offend you or something, because the kind of people I'm dealing with say A LOT worse.
11:49 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Li Milla4
A
Um, yes, of course I do. Since it's so often used as a pejorative, it is offensive. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

My comment wasn't intended as personal attack, only a gentle reminder that the word is socially unacceptable. 🙂💙
12:29 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
You're the first person who's ever expressed that to me🤷‍♀️ Around here they're proud of it. And at this point they are literally trying to make people I love feel invalid for existing, so you know what, I'm okay with being socially unacceptable to a stranger on the internet.
12:56 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Li Milla4
A
Apparently, you know for a fact that everyone in the county you referred to thinks and feels exactly alike. Got it.

And you have no problem using a pejorative to refer to people of a geographic location.

And if you're fine with that, why are you being so defensive? Just be done with it.
01:13 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Kate Beth
A
Look, I don't know you, and you decided to come at me on something no one's EVER even mentioned before, so yeah, I'm a little defensive. Nobody cares what you (whoever you are) think of their language and you have NO IDEA what I am going through right now.
01:15 PM - Nov 18, 2023
Li Milla4
A
As I explained, it was not my intent to come at you. But, you may want to Google the word you used for an accurate definition.

I'm done, here. Have a lovely day.
01:21 PM - Nov 18, 2023 (Edited)
Kate Beth
A
Glad to hear it, honestly, the rest of my day will be much better once you and your superiority complex mind your own damn business.
01:24 PM - Nov 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}