Dan Anderson
A
Really depressing to watch Rachel tonight. In 14 months, when America inevitably goes full fascist, where do we go to lead a civilized life?
09:48 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Dan Anderson.
Your job is to save America
03:54 PM - Nov 21, 2023
justanotherpam
A
In response to Clarke.
I do not know why your reply doesn't have more likes. This is it, simply put.

You want more, "Yeah, it's a war, it's the god damn fight of my life" lyrics apply here.

Freedom isn't cheap. Democracy isn't easy. Fairness is not given as a gift. Fight.
08:15 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Alexis
A
Dan
I have just about left social media platforms. I'm here and on Twitter but I deactivated my account and are only going there to keep it active. MSM sees the race as normal so they set it up to be a wrestling match, boxing match, and horse race. They have to bring Biden down and bring trump up.
10:19 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
Where did she say it was inevitable? She's written a book about how to fight it. All of the scholars of autocracy are telling us we are headed in that direction. One of the first signs is treatment of the press, which is what Rachel was talking about tonight.
08:07 AM - Nov 21, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
12:00 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Marcy H
A
Dan, I’m with you. And I’m wondering if those telling you it’s just a media game watched it or KNOW what’s going on with activists and media in some of the world.
She’s warning us. A lot of this world is slipping toward fascism, some courts gutting voting rights. Don’t say nobody warned you!
11:03 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Amy Mitchell
A
In response to Marcy H.
She is late to the game. I have been warning my friends and family for a couple of years but the rhetoric will get louder and more violent as the trials get closer. There's still room for more indictments.
12:09 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Trish
A
Guess who heads Comcast which owns NBC Universal? A rich white dude. He loves those Trump tax cuts. He, his board and shareholders like being rich and powerful. Please keep that in mind.
11:00 PM - Nov 20, 2023 (Edited)
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Stop watching it then. Those media people don't give a damn about the truth, just their speculations that keeps people glued to the TV in fear.

I saw Joy Ann at my aunt's house, listened to them deconstruct the possible meaning of 2 Trump sentences instead of talking about Biden's actual work .
10:44 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Dan Anderson
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Ok, smart-ass. What makes you think I'm "glued to my TV in fear"? How dare you be so presumptive!
10:50 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Ray King
A
More doom and gloom from MSNBC pretending our HUGE Democratic victories a couple of weeks ago didn't happen.
10:16 PM - Nov 20, 2023
D Nelson
A
In response to Ray King.
Sad there's no all liberal network.
I'm disable and have plenty time to watch CNN and MSNBC .. then what goes on in the Right wing media... there is several statements Trump made about hookers and golden showers when know one brought it up while surrounded by Evangelicals and kids around.
05:21 AM - Nov 21, 2023 (Edited)
BattleFuzz
A
In response to Ray King.
💯
12:18 PM - Nov 21, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}