Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Former Twitter beta tester, I wont knock any of you who are interested i Jack's new project, but he already burned me once and I like the balm that Spoutible gives. I refuse to deal with bringing revenue/views to awful people ever again.
04:20 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Rita J
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Agree 💯
01:39 PM - Dec 05, 2023
Paula Copeland
A
Yeah. I only have my handle there, on the faith that I'll someday have enough of a following as an author that I'll want to make sure no one else has it. I certainly won't be considered an "active user".
08:18 PM - Aug 25, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
The only reason I will ever go there - presupposing I get an invite - is to follow some folks who aren't here. I wish they'd come here. I'd prefer to read & boost them here. But if possible, I'll go where they go.
02:55 PM - Aug 06, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
EVER! I was surprised how folks quickly jumped on threads as if zuck didn’t help get us rtump. 🤦🏽‍♀️ #ideletedtwitter #DeleteTwitter
02:02 PM - Jul 26, 2023
Agent Of Change
A
Word! I'm thrilled that Spoutible offers a safe space for you to be your authentic, awesome self. {Hugs}
10:01 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Dunhillpage
A
Yeah, not a chance.
I'm bummed about starting over and my low engagement here, but for the difference in the way I feel here, it's worth it. I'm not going to bother with any platform run by another filthy rich white man.
09:30 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Aunt B
A
Trump and Musk used Fox News, Facebook, Twitter, Cambridge analytical and even Google! I had to delete my Facebook account! Now they are hiding under another rock called Truth social network ironically 😂
08:34 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Maggie B. Black
A
Preach!
02:22 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Trust Facts
A
I have seen a person saying that Musk is involved with Jack's new platform. I have no interest in even looking at it, if only because Jack said Musk would be a good person to take over Twitter.
01:47 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Eve
A
Yesss! No hate for profit! 😠
01:36 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Carol the Donut
A
I'm not interested in anything from Jack anymore. Also, wasn't he collaborating on the new project with Elon, anyway?
09:22 AM - Mar 02, 2023
C. E.
A
In response to Carol the Donut.
Even worse, he's 100% reliant on Twitter (Elon) for funding. Basically, Elon owns BlueSky too.
08:27 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I'm too lazy for more than one account and Spoutible is giving me 90% of what I want from social media. The last 10% will come with time
09:22 AM - Mar 02, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

9Gen
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
As hell!!!!
01:45 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
Well said. From what I read, jack's project has the support of bird land, so that says it all. The hardest issue to address in bird land is inauthentic activity (bots, amplifying hate speech, etc.), since it's a feature, not bug. And with EM in charge, scratch that option.
09:32 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
Just deactivated my Twitter account today for that exact reason. I'm not going to give Musk money if I can help it.
05:22 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Bobb Hughes
A
Had a Twitter w/approx 10k followers, mostly political enthusiasts but some author/entertainment industry-related individuals. Jack took my acct bc of an unfortunate but accurate autocorrect fail. I had celebs & many heroes of the resistance following me.
I'd NEVER sign up w/him or his again.
05:04 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Jeanne S
A
I was new to Twitter a few months before Musk. Recently he supported Scott Adams. Two peas in a pod. Tried Post.new. Too glitchy. I like it here.
04:34 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Empty Pockets
A
My view from my new happy place, Spoutible!
04:32 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Shinobi411
A
I'm with you on that!
04:30 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Empty Pockets
A
Spoutible is the 'balm,' man !
04:28 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Thee NW Mankiller Magpie
A
Seconded - not a beta tester, but as someone who started with Twitter back in 2012 and refuses to go back.
04:27 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Giordana
A
Why restart the #AbuseCycle ? The social media created by the Dorseys and Zuckerbergs of this world are not about community. They are ONLY about profit. 🐳 is about building a community that acknowledges civility as a fundamental right in public social communication and exchange.
04:24 PM - Mar 01, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}