Dan Anderson
A
Really depressing to watch Rachel tonight. In 14 months, when America inevitably goes full fascist, where do we go to lead a civilized life?
09:48 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Dan Anderson.
Stop watching it then. Those media people don't give a damn about the truth, just their speculations that keeps people glued to the TV in fear.

I saw Joy Ann at my aunt's house, listened to them deconstruct the possible meaning of 2 Trump sentences instead of talking about Biden's actual work .
10:44 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Dan Anderson
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Ok, smart-ass. What makes you think I'm "glued to my TV in fear"? How dare you be so presumptive!
10:50 PM - Nov 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Dan Anderson
A
I don't like elitism in any form, coming from any direction. I make one simple observation: Rachel Maddow was really depressing tonight. And then everybody on the planet jumps all over me like I'm just some fucking idiot. That's just disrespectful
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
11:00 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Marcy H
A
Might we all take a breath?
Maddow highlighted recent fascist crackdowns on protests, media, the takeover or Univision, Argentina electing drumph-style nutjob Javier Milei. Courts chipping away at voting rights.
Yeah, we have to act. Maybe Dan sounded defeatist. But aren’t we on the same side?
11:50 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
You stated that it’s inevitable that fascism will take over and wanted to move out of the country.

We stated that we are staying and fighting and MSM is basically propaganda and both sideism.

But you never stated what you are doing to save democracy. Just called us names.
11:35 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It's disrespectful to call someone you don't know a smart ass, Dan. I was just replying to your issue, I never called you names or cursed at you. And I'm the furthest thing from elitist.
11:04 PM - Nov 20, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Dan Anderson
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Hey, Kace, thanks for your useful criticism. Seriously. I take it in the good spirit it was given, and I appreciate that you took time to call me out in an appropriate, decent--and useful--way. You're demonstrating the kind of community we should have on here.
11:37 PM - Nov 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}