Dan Anderson
A
Really depressing to watch Rachel tonight. In 14 months, when America inevitably goes full fascist, where do we go to lead a civilized life?
09:48 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Dan Anderson.
Stop watching it then. Those media people don't give a damn about the truth, just their speculations that keeps people glued to the TV in fear.

I saw Joy Ann at my aunt's house, listened to them deconstruct the possible meaning of 2 Trump sentences instead of talking about Biden's actual work .
10:44 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Dan Anderson
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Ok, smart-ass. What makes you think I'm "glued to my TV in fear"? How dare you be so presumptive!
10:50 PM - Nov 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Dan Anderson
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
I don't like elitism in any form, coming from any direction. I make one simple observation: Rachel Maddow was really depressing tonight. And then everybody on the planet jumps all over me like I'm just some fucking idiot. That's just disrespectful
11:00 PM - Nov 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Dan Anderson
A
Hey, Kace, thanks for your useful criticism. Seriously. I take it in the good spirit it was given, and I appreciate that you took time to call me out in an appropriate, decent--and useful--way. You're demonstrating the kind of community we should have on here.
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
11:37 PM - Nov 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}