Christopher Bouzy
A
Spoutible is 3rd, with zero marketing and no media hype. We leapfrogged Mastodon, which is a much more established platform. Threads is vulnerable because it will feel just as bad as Twitter once the trolls migrate, and at some point, folks on the left will remember Threads is owned by Zuckerberg.
Kayla 🌱 🥋 F 🤿 🦈 @MarineBioKayla
Also in our Discord Server today. We're making headway with Spoutible @cbouzy

But 12.4% is 474.92 people.

So which of the men who voted lost a toe in a power tool incident?🤨😄
11:13 PM - Nov 20, 2023
11:50 PM - Nov 20, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
What I don't understand is why people will go with the same guys who did the things they hate, betraying their trust at each turn.

(Sass from Ghosts saying "Doesn't make any sense")
11:08 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Julie
A
I'm on all but mastodon. Threads algorithm is getting a lot of praise right now but I'm finding it too similar to Instagram's. Bluesky I haven't spent much time on so I can't really speak much on that but out of all of them I much prefer here.
06:36 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Lipsticktraces
B
Yay! We're number three!!!
12:32 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Joe Cheray
A
Threads is too much of a "Follow Me" style mentality that Twitter had in it's heyday. I pop in ever so often but the experience isn't the same as it is here.
12:31 AM - Nov 21, 2023
North Austin Mike
A
I can't bring myself to download the Threads app on my phone. Zuck is not getting any more of my data.
12:02 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Whale World! Party Time! Excellent!
A
In response to North Austin Mike.
Me too. I miss my friends and family on FB but I'm not putting any more of my data in the hands of someone who condones misinformation. I feel sad that the White House thinks it's okay.
07:57 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Nancy D
A
Disappointed VP joined threads today. Wish she’d make her way here…
11:56 PM - Nov 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}