Professor Kyle
A
"If fascism takes over in the U.S., where will we go?" Nowhere. If that were to happen, fascism would be everywhere, sooner or later – we're in a global fight against fascism, bigotry, & hate right now. We need to stand up & fight, not flee to "blue states" or Canada or a utopia that doesn't exist.
11:59 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I agree with you. I have a number of friends who are talking about moving to another country. One of them is going around, saying Biden‘s gonna lose Biden‘s gonna lose and I think that this possibility of getting German citizenship is really making her arrogant.
12:10 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Madelon Wise.
That's infuriating. Why not fight for a Biden victory?
12:12 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
Because she’s had her mind poisoned by Bill Maher. And why fight for anything if she’s got her own ass covered?
12:12 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Madelon Wise.
Exactly. Only the privileged can even talk about moving to another country. In part because most "liberal" countries don't want immigrants unless they're rich.
12:16 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
Exactly. This friend kind of tries to hide how privileged she is, but the truth comes out. Apparently, Germany is offering citizenship to people who have close German heritage. This woman’s father was born in Germany, and she and her children and her grandchildren are all applying for citizenship.
12:18 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
Also, leaving my troubled friend aside., Iam amazed at how many people do not understand that other countries don’t want us unless we are wealthy.
12:19 PM - Nov 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}