Steve Herman
A
Curious to know what folks here would like me to post here (as I used to pump out a firehose full of major global news -- frequently ahead of the wire services -- on #Twitter until I was banned).

Only my VOA reports

Only major headlines

As much news as possible

No news

272 votes — 10:50 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Shirlster
A
In response to Steve Herman.
Global news as much as you can, so that important stories are not missed or sidelined. Thank you
11:26 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Alexsandra Stewart
A
News you think important, stories MSM not covering or being missed, whatever you want.
02:41 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Madelon Wise
A
I am hungry for real news. The mainstream media are abysmal.
11:38 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Barb Hrmn
A
Post what you feel is important and speaks to you. ????
11:29 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Zazon Zazon
A
Looks like you've got extensive reporting/background in Asia, so -- maybe any scoop there, esp China -- but EVERYTHING, of course, and in real time as much as possible
Years back, I used to think of VOA as being more right wing, but seems 'you' are more centrist as of late, no?
#news
11:27 AM - Feb 12, 2023
INTJohn
A
Curated news and your view on the story will kick off the discussions.
11:27 AM - Feb 12, 2023
JessC
A
I think to get the party really going over here... we need as many topics to spark interesting conversation as possible.....so bring it on.
11:19 AM - Feb 12, 2023
MadeInMichigan
A
News, news and more news please!
09:14 AM - Feb 12, 2023
dariasteigman
A
Spout off and often.
Glad you're here and please bring on the news. ????
08:23 AM - Feb 12, 2023
James Peries
A
Great to have you here Steve. How do we encourage more journalists to get here? I'm in the UK and feeling: How long can the BBC justify exclusively using Twitter as their short-form media, given the platform's increasing willingness to put people in danger, and charge for it.
05:52 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Steve Herman
A
For now if you want to see my urgent news posts (as I am unaware of a way to crosspost yet) please follow me on Mastodon w7voajourna.host. I'm currently posting about the destructive M7.8 #quake in #Turkey .
09:06 PM - Feb 05, 2023
Jess Martin
A
As much as you can please. We are in a dearth of evidence-based news organisations that won’t spread disinformation. In #Spoutible’s early stages, you’re on the frontline on the information wars. We need professional journalists like you.

#SpoutibleFirstWave #fourthestate #FirstWaveSpoutible
06:19 PM - Feb 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}