Zeketayler
A
BoycottHershey is trending on #Twitter after {#id:171640#} ran an ad in #Canada with a #Trans woman.

Thank you @cbouzy for creating #Spoutible to be a safe space for the Trans community.

Lives will most certainly be comforted and saved here.

#TransRightsAreHumanRights
#Docs4Dems
01:26 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Zeketayler.
Hershey doesn’t give a damn about people, only profits. I’ve been boycotting them and Nestle (plus subsidiaries) for a decade for their brutal and inhumane treatment of cacoa farmers in Africa.
02:10 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Zeketayler
A
In response to Camara Reed she/her/we/us.
Valid points. My intention wasn't to elevate Hershey in the post, rather show the ongoing anti-trans rhetoric and how Spoutible does not circulate the same kind of hate as Twitter.
02:13 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Leah
A
Hate to break it to yall but trans women care about child labor too, which Hersheys doesn't have a great record on. Can't win in capitalism sometimes
01:56 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Zeketayler
A
In response to Leah.
While Hershey was found not liable for what happened to those children, I can respect your point that large corporations should share some form of responsibility for practices abroad in regard to how their products are obtained.
02:03 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Tuesday
A
Guess as a 🇨🇦, and a trans ally, I’m going to have to get me some Hershey bars - loving the perks!
01:36 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Al Gray
A
I can buy extra Hershey bars this month! Woohoo!
I must sat extra chocolate to fight nazis.
This mission was made for me.
I am glad Hershey would run an ad showing support.
01:35 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Al Gray
A
In response to Al Gray.
I spelled eat kinda weird there.😕
Ah well, we don't have time to go back.
01:54 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Myra Freeman
B
Just ate a Hershey's with almonds my favorite was about to cry til I read Hershey's isn't the problem.
Glad to hear they are on the right side of this issue.
01:33 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Mr Yoyito
A
Hey the longer the facist focus on sniffing stove burners, potato heads, m&ms and little mermaids the dumber they look and the less time they spend actually organizing.
01:32 PM - Mar 02, 2023
Don Eckert
A
Looks like we'll be buying some Hersheys products!
01:28 PM - Mar 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}